How fast are Exeter with offers?

Watch this thread
ewpfs
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’m Yr13 and applying for Exeter for English. My application is ready to go now (personal statement checked and changed, predicted grades and references sorted) so I’m thinking of just sending my application off now even though it’s early as otherwise I’m just waiting around.

How long does Exeter tend to take with offers? Do I have a chance of hearing back this side of Christmas or do they wait til after the deadline to give offers?
ayesh_n
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Heya! It's defo worth a shot because someone I know who submitted theirs yesterday and got an offer today!!! It's obviously not the same for everyone but if it's ready then why not? I submitted mine today eeek... Good Luck!!
M_J_2468
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ewpfs)
I’m Yr13 and applying for Exeter for English. My application is ready to go now (personal statement checked and changed, predicted grades and references sorted) so I’m thinking of just sending my application off now even though it’s early as otherwise I’m just waiting around.

How long does Exeter tend to take with offers? Do I have a chance of hearing back this side of Christmas or do they wait til after the deadline to give offers?
I heard back fairly soon after sending in my application so you should definitely hear before Christmas
Trinculo
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ewpfs)

My sister got an offer in 2 days for English.
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team Two
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ewpfs)

Hi @ayesh_n,

Good luck with you application! Our team always try to process them ASAP but there are different processes depending on the programme. Some programmes give out offers immediately whilst others may wait until later, potentially until the Jan deadline to then consider all application together. If you do not hear from us as quickly as you like do not worry, we will always get back to you.

Let me know if you have any questions I can help you with.

Melody
University of Exeter Student Recruitment Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
17.24%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
10.34%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
13.79%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
10.34%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
24.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
24.14%

Watched Threads