The Student Room Group

Would you date a woman who couldn’t drive?

Title

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If she hasn't at least got her formula 1 licence yet then no
Do you expect your partner to double as your personal taxi service?
Original post by glassalice

just because someone doesn't drive doesn't mean they expect their partner to drive them
Reply 4
Original post by glassalice

No
Reply 5
Original post by black tea
just because someone doesn't drive doesn't mean they expect their partner to drive them

Yes
Reply 6
Some of the people who gonna say no probably gonna be the same ones relying on TFL and deetsed Uber from the plug at their big age 😏
U mean all of them?
Original post by ANM775
If she hasn't at least got her formula 1 licence yet then no

There's no such thing - it's an "FIA Super License".
Reply 9
I think women who don’t drive are less of an issue but if a women drive you don’t mind

Original post by dylgeo
Some of the people who gonna say no probably gonna be the same ones relying on TFL and deetsed Uber from the plug at their big age 😏

I think women who don’t drive are less of an issue but if a women drive you don’t mind but a man it might be seen as less manly
If I had a hot model wife, I would literally treat her as if she were my master and I am her slave for the rest of my life. I would legit spend all my money on her. So, no I don't care if a woman can drive or not.
Original post by Anonymous

I think women who don’t drive are less of an issue but if a women drive you don’t mind but a man it might be seen as less manly

A bit shallow if that's the case
literally who cares whether she drives lmao
Reply 13
If I had a hot model wife, I would literally treat her as if she were my master and I am her slave for the rest of my life. I would legit spend all my money on her. So, no I don't care if a woman can drive or not.

Dude, ..No simp september has barely finished ..and you're already hard back at it..
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by black tea
A bit shallow if that's the case

Maybe but people have different views
no idea literally who cares?
Maybe but people have different views

Probably not worth dating someone if you not driving is a big issue for them
Original post by graciepop18
literally who cares whether she drives lmao

With a woman yes you probably don’t care but if you are a man and can’t drive it’s probably different
I think women who don’t drive are less of an issue but if a women drive you don’t mind

As if a car makes you a man 🙄
Original post by ANM775
Dude, ..No simp september has barely finished ..and you're already hard back it..

I am genuinely not simping or whatnot, but that's how I would treat physically good looking wife lol for the rest of my life. It gives me a sense of satisfaction and pride.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending