Strathclyde v Glasgow

Watch
am5272
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am applying for sport this year at both Strathclyde and glasgow and they’re my top choices for this year but I’m struggling to narrow it down to one. I am also applying to Stirling, Edinburgh and aberdeen. I am hoping for anyone doing the course or any related course to give me an insight into the pros and cons of each course and the prospects. Thank you
e1m1a1d1831
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by am5272)
I am applying for sport this year at both Strathclyde and glasgow and they’re my top choices for this year but I’m struggling to narrow it down to one. I am also applying to Stirling, Edinburgh and aberdeen. I am hoping for anyone doing the course or any related course to give me an insight into the pros and cons of each course and the prospects. Thank you
As far as I know Strathclyde is ranked much lower overall and in the sports league so if you think you have a chance to get into Glasgow then go for it. If not then I think Strathclyde is a bit easier to get accepted.
am5272
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Is there anyone who has done or doing the sports course at Strathclyde or know anyone that has?
University of Strathclyde
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by am5272)
Is there anyone who has done or doing the sports course at Strathclyde or know anyone that has?
Hello am5272 We may have a couple of ambassadors that might be able to answer your questions. We have an email address to put our applicants in touch with our students- [email protected] :^_^: We should hopefully be able to put you in touch with one of our students currently on our Sport & Physical Activity degree if you want to send an email there.

If you've any questions that you think I can help with feel free to drop me a message and I'll do my best!

- Caitlin
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (740)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (929)
42.56%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (417)
19.1%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (97)
4.44%

Watched Threads