Are CGP Revision Guides good for A Levels?

Watch this thread
TheKing'sAvatar
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi!

I was wondering whether their revision guides would be good for the following subjects:

1. Psychology (AQA)
2. Economics (Edexcel) - CGP doesn't have spec specific guides for this though
3. Geography (AQA)
4. Maths (Edexcel)

I asked my Geography teacher and he said that they can get you a maximum of B (while I want A or A*) and that the *very* bulky textbook the school gives me should be fine for the grades I want.

Thanks in advance for any help. Feel free to ask me questions about anything you want clarified.
devrajroy
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TheKing'sAvatar)
Hi!

I was wondering whether their revision guides would be good for the following subjects:

1. Psychology (AQA)
3. Geography (AQA)
4. Maths (Edexcel)

I asked my Geography teacher and he said that they can get you a maximum of B (while I want A or A*) and that the *very* bulky textbook the school gives me should be fine for the grades I want.

Thanks in advance for any help. Feel free to ask me questions about anything you want clarified.
I did some maths papers from cgp - they were quite useful
devrajroy
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by TheKing'sAvatar)
Hi!

1. Psychology (AQA)
3. Geography (AQA)
4. Maths (Edexcel)

I did some maths papers from cgp - they were quite useful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (40)
26.32%
As I expected (49)
32.24%
Harder (56)
36.84%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.61%

Watched Threads