I'm a grown women, creative, intelligent and still haven't fully achieved my dreams w

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
For years I wasted my time trying to be an actress, grew up with un named learning differences so educationwas poor. Struggled getting jobs and got dead end jobs if I was lucky and got either fed up or back stabbed. Even did an art degree for one year and kinda failed at that, my technical skills were not up to level and because my heart was never in it and if I wanted to become an visual artist I would of done it years before. My heart has always been in acting and even now writing Industry. It upsets me for years i have wasted time doing different courses, just to focus on other things besides acting or because I didnt know what I was good at. industry. I wasted money and ended up in no decent career. The stubborn person i am, I'm moving away and be training at an acting studio to give it my last shot and even be doing accounting course because of stability. Any advice and how can I let go of the silly mistakes I've done?
Anonymous #2
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
if I wanted to become an visual artist I would of done it [years before.]
That concerns me a little as remember - we are humans and we change all the time! Stick to the present, learn from the past, and think to the future. We all make mistakes, and sure years doing something is probably going to stick to you for a long time, but in the grand scheme of things its nothing. To let go of them mistakes, you have to learn from them. Reflect, ad understand why you did what you did and try not to do that from now on perhaps?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
That concerns me a little as remember - we are humans and we change all the time! Stick to the present, learn from the past, and think to the future. We all make mistakes, and sure years doing something is probably going to stick to you for a long time, but in the grand scheme of things its nothing. To let go of them mistakes, you have to learn from them. Reflect, ad understand why you did what you did and try not to do that from now on perhaps?
I have and no matter what I do things have been disappointing. I'm autistic...I dont know if that's makes any difference but I get misunderstood alot. I try to get through it with positive thinking and my upbeat personality and my attractiveness. It's sad that everything hasnt gone good in my life
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (55)
22.45%
Excited but a bit nervous (112)
45.71%
Not bothered either way (33)
13.47%
I'm really nervous (45)
18.37%

Watched Threads