username5433932
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hii, is anyone applying to L6/7 solicitors apprenticeships? If so where and what are your predicted A-Level grades?
nathanhall2602
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by username5433932)
Hii, is anyone applying to L6/7 solicitors apprenticeships? If so where and what are your predicted A-Level grades?
Hi I've applied for various firms across the country predicted A*A*A in Law, Business and French.
jgriffiths4
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by username5433932)
Hey I'm applying to several London firms, predicted A*A*A* in RS, French and Spanish x
Brookelellis
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, I don't suppose you've heard back from any of the firms as of yet?
jgriffiths4
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Brookelellis)
Hi, I don't suppose you've heard back from any of the firms as of yet?
I haven't submitted any applications yet! But I saw on another thread that someone had heard back from Ashurst for a phone interview
Brookelellis
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by jgriffiths4)
I haven't submitted any applications yet! But I saw on another thread that someone had heard back from Ashurst for a phone interview
Yes, after submitting my application for Ashurst, I was required to complete the cognify assessment - I have not yet done that, but I assume that if this meets their criteria, then they will probably ask you for a phone interview
aa123&
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Brookelellis)
Yes, after submitting my application for Ashurst, I was required to complete the cognify assessment - I have not yet done that, but I assume that if this meets their criteria, then they will probably ask you for a phone interview
Hi , did you manage to do it the Cognify test ? I’ve also applied but I think I did rlly bad on the test .
emmaswheeler
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by aa123&)
Hi , did you manage to do it the Cognify test ? I’ve also applied but I think I did rlly bad on the test .
i’ve completed my assessment on the 13th and am really worried as i still haven’t heard
aa123&
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by emmaswheeler)
i’ve completed my assessment on the 13th and am really worried as i still haven’t heard
Why what did you get ? What percentile ? I did it too and I haven’t even heard anything back either .
emmaswheeler
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why what did you get ? What percentile ? I did it too and I haven’t even heard anything back either .
im not completely sure where on the curve but at a guess around the 65% mark? how about you?
nathanhall2602
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by emmaswheeler)
im not completely sure where on the curve but at a guess around the 65% mark? how about you?
Hi, I just sat the test and got around 70% I think. Has anyone heard anything since completing the assessment for Ashurst?
aa123&
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by nathanhall2602)
Hi, I just sat the test and got around 70% I think. Has anyone heard anything since completing the assessment for Ashurst?
Hey , I got rejected the other day . If you haven’t heard anything back may be it’s a good thing . Good luck !
aa123&
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Did anyone apply to CMS or mishcon de Reya? If yes , did you heard anything back ??
nathanhall2602
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Did anyone apply to CMS or mishcon de Reya? If yes , did you heard anything back ??
Hi, sorry to hear about Ashurst. I applied for CMS and completed a video interview a couple of days ago and haven't heard anything since then. Good luck with all the rest anyway!
ellieridley23
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
i just got an email yesterday to complete a video interview
aa123&
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ellieridley23)
i just got an email yesterday to complete a video interview
CMS or mishcon de reya ?
ellieridley23
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
CMS or mishcon de reya ?
CMS
bkhan2014
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi what was the interview like and what kind of questions did they ask? Thanks
(Original post by nathanhall2602)
Hi, sorry to hear about Ashurst. I applied for CMS and completed a video interview a couple of days ago and haven't heard anything since then. Good luck with all the rest anyway!
MSA.S
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Have you recieved a response yet?
sis.shah123
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
hey! i dont think mishcon is going to reply so soon since they only opened applications two weeks ago and their deadline is by the end of the month
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (10)
22.22%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (12)
26.67%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (20)
44.44%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (3)
6.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise