AnonymousB2
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi all, I was thinking of maybe making a Whatsapp group chat for people who are planning on doing apprenticeships or degree apprenticeships in London, so we can like network and meet people the same way uni students are at the moment haha. Let me know what you think and if you would like to join !
smb2112
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That’s sounds great! I’d be down for that
(Original post by AnonymousB2)
Hi all, I was thinking of maybe making a Whatsapp group chat for people who are planning on doing apprenticeships or degree apprenticeships in London, so we can like network and meet people the same way uni students are at the moment haha. Let me know what you think and if you would like to join !
ellieridley23
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by AnonymousB2)
I would defo join let me know when it gets made
AnonymousB2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by smb2112)
That’s sounds great! I’d be down for that
(Original post by ellieridley23)
Hey, I made it a few days ago, private message me your numbers and I can add you guys in
caitlinwez
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Has anyone heard back from CMS after their interview?
ellieridley23
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by caitlinwez)
Has anyone heard back from CMS after their interview?
Nope
caitlinwez
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Nope
I checked the application portal and they've changed my interview section from saying 'compete' to 'reviewed,' so I'm guessing that means they're spending this week watching all the interviews, then maybe we will hear the outcome tomorrow or next week?
ellieridley23
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I checked the application portal and they've changed my interview section from saying 'compete' to 'reviewed,' so I'm guessing that means they're spending this week watching all the interviews, then maybe we will hear the outcome tomorrow or next week?
My friend just heard (she got to the assessment day) so we should hear soon too!!
caitlinwez
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
My friend just heard (she got to the assessment day) so we should hear soon too!!
Oh yay! How exciting! Congrats to her, fingers crossed we hear good news too!
ellieridley23
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Oh yay! How exciting! Congrats to her, fingers crossed we hear good news too!
Yes hope so !! But the interview was very hard good luck to u I’ll post on here when I hear
caitlinwez
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes hope so !! But the interview was very hard good luck to u I’ll post on here when I hear
Thank you lovely! I’ll update too
LegallyBlonde27
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’ve applied for a bunch, fingers crossed I get one, but I’d be so down for this ! Great idea
AnonymousB2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by LegallyBlonde27)
I’ve applied for a bunch, fingers crossed I get one, but I’d be so down for this ! Great idea
Hey, if you private message me your number I can add you in to that group chat : )
caitlinwez
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi everyone, I emailed CMS on Friday and asked when we will found out our interview outcome. They said they are reviewing them on a rolling basis, so once they view yours you'll get an update basically. Does anyone happen to know how many apprentices they take on each year?
ellieridley23
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi everyone, I emailed CMS on Friday and asked when we will found out our interview outcome. They said they are reviewing them on a rolling basis, so once they view yours you'll get an update basically. Does anyone happen to know how many apprentices they take on each year?
Ok thanks so much that is really helpful !! and no idea how many apprentices they take
Dw221
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I literally completed my interview for cms more than 2 weeks ago, at this point I just want to know if I got through to the next stage or not.
ellieridley23
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Dw221)
I literally completed my interview for cms more than 2 weeks ago, at this point I just want to know if I got through to the next stage or not.
Yeah same I did mine ages ago the suspense is killing me
nathanhall2602
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah same I did mine ages ago the suspense is killing me
I've had an invite to the assessment centre for the Manchester office but I'm guessing it's different for each location. Hopefully you'll all hear back soon
Last edited by nathanhall2602; 2 weeks ago
caitlinwez
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by nathanhall2602)
I've had an invite to the assessment centre for the Manchester office but I'm guessing it's different for each location. Hopefully you'll all hear back soon
Thank you for letting us know! Wishing you the best of luck! I’m waiting to hear my interview outcome for the London office...maybe that’s the location that everyone else is waiting to hear back for?
Last edited by caitlinwez; 2 weeks ago
ellieridley23
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Thank you for letting us know! Wishing you the best of luck! I’m waiting to hear my interview outcome for the London office...maybe that’s the location that everyone else is waiting to hear back for?
I definitely know a couple of people who have been invited for AC for the London office
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (147)
4.88%
Uncertainty around my education (444)
14.75%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (338)
11.23%
Lack of purpose or motivation (420)
13.95%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (140)
4.65%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (182)
6.04%
Loneliness (259)
8.6%
Financial worries (109)
3.62%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (123)
4.09%
Exposure to negative news/social media (136)
4.52%
Lack of real life entertainment (163)
5.41%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (266)
8.83%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (284)
9.43%

Watched Threads