ellieridley23
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Dw221)
I think it was 7th of April. They probably have more people to invite from interviews because there was still lots of slots.
Ok thanks I only did my test last Wednesday so hopefully I’ll hear this week !!
Last edited by ellieridley23; 9 months ago
Mollyk220313
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
Anyone heard from Charles Russell Speechlys or Kennedys?
ipsabhatt
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Mollyk220313)
I know lots of ppl got rejected I applied for it and haven't heard from Charles Russell speeches but I got an email from Kennedys last week saying they're reviewing applications.
Dw221
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
I got rejected from CRS, so it probably a good thing you haven't heard back. I haven't heard from Kennedy's though
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Rejected from CRS :lol: :thumbsup:
jgriffiths4
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
Rejected from CRS :lol: :thumbsup:
(Original post by Dw221)
I got rejected from CRS, so it probably a good thing you haven't heard back. I haven't heard from Kennedy's though
when did you both hear from CRS? x
RazzzBerries
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by jgriffiths4)
when did you both hear from CRS? x
I heard on March 25th, but don't worry! I have a friend that's still waiting for a reply too x
Mollyk220313
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
I heard on March 25th, but don't worry! I have a friend that's still waiting for a reply too x
Did you apply to a London office?
RazzzBerries
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Did you apply to a London office?
Yes :yep:
Mollyk220313
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Just got rejected from CRS, waiting on Kennedys and MDR now
caitlinwez
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Dw221)
thanks but Idk why I always mess up in my interviews but hopefully this one goes well.
How was your interview for MB? Just had mine today
Last edited by caitlinwez; 8 months ago
ellieridley23
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by caitlinwez)
How was your interview for MB? Just had mine today
I had my one yesterday it was so scary 🤣
caitlinwez
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by ellieridley23)
I had my one yesterday it was so scary 🤣
The questions weren’t strength based questions at all! So that threw me off lol. Should find out our fate by the end of the week!
Dw221
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
The questions weren’t strength based questions at all! So that threw me off lol. Should find out our fate by the end of the week!
I didn’t have any strength based questions he was just like list a couple of things. I was so weirded out.
caitlinwez
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Dw221)
I didn’t have any strength based questions he was just like list a couple of things. I was so weirded out.
Yeah it was definitely different than how I thought it would be, so I’m not sure if I did well or not. The lady who interviewed me said that the latest we would hear back would be 10 working days but they’re aiming to get back to everyone by the end of the week. I’m so impatient 😂
ellieridley23
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
The questions I got weren’t difficult but I know I waffled so hard 🤣🤣🤣
RazzzBerries
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Just got rejected from CRS, waiting on Kennedys and MDR now
Good luck! If you hear from MDR, please let me know!
caitlinwez
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Good luck! If you hear from MDR, please let me know!
Mishcon invited me for video interview!
Dw221
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Mishcon invited me for video interview!
same, good luck! I hope I do well on this one because the CMS one did not go well
Mollyk220313
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Mishcon also invited me for video interview!
Anyone know whether its strength based or?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.2%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.66%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.06%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.13%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (263)
48.61%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.33%

Watched Threads