Solicitor apprenticeships 2021

Watch
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by caitlinwez)
Mishcon invited me for video interview!
(Original post by Dw221)
same, good luck! I hope I do well on this one because the CMS one did not go well
(Original post by Mollyk220313)
Mishcon also invited me for video interview!
Anyone know whether its strength based or?
Awhh congrats guys! I did too :grouphugs:

Mollyk220313 "strength based" is what it says on the website, so I guess so? :dontknow:
caitlinwez
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
Anyone heard from Mayer Brown after the interview?
Last edited by caitlinwez; 9 months ago
Dw221
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Anyone heard from Mayer Brown after the interview?
Nope, but I will tell u when I do.
Brookelellis
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Hey, I heard back from Mischon yesterday, I now have to complete the Strength based VI.
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
Hey, any news back from Mishcon?
Brookelellis
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by RazzzBerries)
Awhh congrats guys! I did too :grouphugs:

Mollyk220313 "strength based" is what it says on the website, so I guess so? :dontknow:
Has anyone actually completed the interview yet?
caitlinwez
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Has everyone heard back from Mayer Brown? I’ve been invited to their virtual assessment day! 🥳🎉
Dw221
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Has everyone heard back from Mayer Brown? I’ve been invited to their virtual assessment day! 🥳🎉
same
Dw221
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
I'm so shook though. This is like one of my last opportunities to secure an apprenticeship. Good Luck!!!!!
caitlinwez
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Dw221)
I'm so shook though. This is like one of my last opportunities to secure an apprenticeship. Good Luck!!!!!
Thank you! Good luck to you, too! They can take on a maximum of two people 🎉 can’t believe it’s a 5 hour day lol
Dw221
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Thank you! Good luck to you, too! They can take on a maximum of two people 🎉 can’t believe it’s a 5 hour day lol
Thanks, what day do you have your assessment centre? How do you know there is only two places??
caitlinwez
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Dw221)
Thanks, what day do you have your assessment centre? How do you know there is only two places??
Tuesday 11th May, how about you? & during my interview I asked the lady a bunch of questions and one of them was how many apprentices will they take on. She said only one but if they really like another person they can take two
Dw221
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Tuesday 11th May, how about you? & during my interview I asked the lady a bunch of questions and one of them was how many apprentices will they take on. She said only one but if they really like another person they can take two
Same 11th of May. Do you know how many people are invited to the assessment centre?
caitlinwez
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Dw221)
Same 11th of May. Do you know how many people are invited to the assessment centre?
I did ask how many would be invited in my interview. She said a maximum of eight people can be invited but that it could be less
Last edited by caitlinwez; 8 months ago
BFK
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Has anyone completed the mishcon VI?
ellieridley23
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
I still haven’t heard not looking good for me lol 🤣
caitlinwez
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by ellieridley23)
I still haven’t heard not looking good for me lol 🤣
Aw no! I’m sorry to hear that, keep your hopes up though!
tfzsa
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Hey did u guys hear from mayer brown by email? I’m not sure if it’s a good sign if I haven’t heard back yet
caitlinwez
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by tfzsa)
Hey did u guys hear from mayer brown by email? I’m not sure if it’s a good sign if I haven’t heard back yet
Hey, yes it was by email yesterday, around 4pm for me.
tfzsa
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Hey, yes it was by email yesterday, around 4pm for me.
Ahh thank you!
Dw221
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
How did you lot find the MDR video interview?? I personally don't like VI cause it felt weird talking to myself.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
6.92%
October 2021 (232)
44.62%
November 2021 (63)
12.12%
December 2021 (66)
12.69%
January 2021 (64)
12.31%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.27%