Evoulini
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Does anyone know the structure of KpMG virtual launch pad?
Last edited by Evoulini; 3 months ago
user606160
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Evoulini)
Does anyone know the structure of KpMG virtual launch pad?
I believe it will follow a similar format as the in-person ones for previous cohorts, i.e. a group exercise focussed around a case study, a final interview with a partner/director and maybe a condensed retest of prior stages, as well as an opportunity to speak to current employees to ask any questions you may have. Hope this helps! Have you made it through to this year's launch pad?
Evoulini
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by user606160)
I believe it will follow a similar format as the in-person ones for previous cohorts, i.e. a group exercise focussed around a case study, a final interview with a partner/director and maybe a condensed retest of prior stages, as well as an opportunity to speak to current employees to ask any questions you may have. Hope this helps! Have you made it through to this year's launch pad?
Yes
Anyone took the virtual launch pad?
Evoulini
Rep:
?
Yes made it to LP but I have no clue what to expect
0le
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Have they actually renamed an assessment center as "launch pad"? .
Evoulini
Rep:
?
(Original post by 0le)
Have they actually renamed an assessment center as "launch pad"? .
Yes virtual launch pad
lm666
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
This is spot on! It’s very relaxed and a pleasant experience ; just be yourself throughout all of it. I had my launchpad on Wednesday the 4th and got my job offer on Friday 6th ! Good luck!

this is pretty spot on - I had my launch pad on Wednesday the 4th and received an offer of employment on Friday 6th November ! Honestly just be relaxed and confident - it’s a very pleasant experience in comparison to other assessment centres I’ve had. Good luck!
rf2345
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by lm666)
This is spot on! It’s very relaxed and a pleasant experience ; just be yourself throughout all of it. I had my launchpad on Wednesday the 4th and got my job offer on Friday 6th ! Good luck!

this is pretty spot on - I had my launch pad on Wednesday the 4th and received an offer of employment on Friday 6th November ! Honestly just be relaxed and confident - it’s a very pleasant experience in comparison to other assessment centres I’ve had. Good luck!
what exercises did you have and what kind of questions were you asked?
Evoulini
Rep:
?
Well done!!!
Can you give some insight to the virtual launch pad?
roomieeeeeee
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by lm666)

I had mine the same day and received my offer over the phone too! Have you got your post offer zone link yet? I have another offer I want to turn down but I'm worried about doing that before receiving the official offer from KPMG
user606160
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by roomieeeeeee)
I had mine the same day and received my offer over the phone too! Have you got your post offer zone link yet? I have another offer I want to turn down but I'm worried about doing that before receiving the official offer from KPMG
They said it could take up to two weeks, so I would try and hold off for as long as possible! (I'm in the same boat)
chris_96
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi ! I had my virtual launchpad 2 days ago so i am waiting today for my outcome. Could you please let me know what time did they contact you?
chris_96
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by roomieeeeeee)
Hi guys!
I am waiting for my outcome for virtual launch pad that i took on Monday 30th November. Could you please tell me what time did they contact you?
roomieeeeeee
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by chris_96)
Hi guys!
I am waiting for my outcome for virtual launch pad that i took on Monday 30th November. Could you please tell me what time did they contact you?
cant remember it was late afternoon though
tmak_cy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Is anyone still waiting for a launch pad? I have one but it's on hold with this message:

As we recruit on a rolling basis and due to a particularly high volume of applications received, we wanted to let you know that there are a number of candidates currently ahead of you in the process. Rest assured we are progressing applications as swiftly as we can and we will be in touch when we hope to be able to progress you to the next stage of the process – our Virtual Launch Pad event – as soon as possible.

Please click on "Messages" above, or check your emails, for the current status of your application.

I received the same one before the Critical Thinker one so I don't worry that much about getting in a launch pad.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (11)
64.71%
I don't have everything I need (6)
35.29%

Watched Threads