The Student Room Group

not getting matches on tinder

So have I have noticed that I got 5-6 matches on the first day on tinder but now, as a male, I have not gotten any more for the last 2 days. I have Gold and used Super Likes.
Some sites sucker guys in with matches to get them to pay for a subscription. The matches are just sent out by computer or employees to all new sign ups.

In any case the main thing with Tinder is that it works best in real big cities like the size of London or bigger. Basically a large population is needed to get the numbers needed. Either that or you need to be a real attractive looking guy. Ask yourself what women get the most response? Generally it is the most attractive ones no matter where they are, Tinder, High School, Uni, Bars & Nightclubs, Everyday Life,, etc.
I don't know why you don't go out, meet people, and date whichever you like instead of letting an app decides who you should be with!
I am not using it btw
I've been repeatedly told that Tinder is used mainly by prostitutes as advert portal, plus some trolls.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
So have I have noticed that I got 5-6 matches on the first day on tinder but now, as a male, I have not gotten any more for the last 2 days. I have Gold and used Super Likes.

Maybe like me, cause of covid, girls are deciding to give Tinder a rest until people can properly date and mix again. I asked a guy out right before the 10pm bar closure and had to cancel on him, it was tre awkward. Maybe just focus on improving your profile for now and then you will be ahead of the game later 😊. The Try Guys have a youtube video where a psychologist helps them to make the best Tinder profiles (no sunglasses and stuff like that).
Reply 5
Original post by PTMalewski
I've been repeatedly told that Tinder is used mainly by prostitutes as advert portal, plus some trolls.

What's the new Tinder now? Genuinely asking. 😊
Original post by Mahmoud Magdy
I don't know why you don't go out, meet people, and date whichever you like instead of letting an app decides who you should be with!
I am not using it btw

Going out and meeting people really isn't the tea during a pandemic, but I understand what your saying. I guess dating apps are a way for people of different walks of life to meet and you get to screen all the cocaine users out straight away, no hassle

Thats very true same with most dating sites Tinder is to burn l would use non of them
Original post by Gavin2016
Some sites sucker guys in with matches to get them to pay for a subscription. The matches are just sent out by computer or employees to all new sign ups.

In any case the main thing with Tinder is that it works best in real big cities like the size of London or bigger. Basically a large population is needed to get the numbers needed. Either that or you need to be a real attractive looking guy. Ask yourself what women get the most response? Generally it is the most attractive ones no matter where they are, Tinder, High School, Uni, Bars & Nightclubs, Everyday Life,, etc.

Maybe get dressed up and just take some time taking some really good photos of yourself, get that golden hour selfie 😊
Original post by Pomello
What's the new Tinder now? Genuinely asking. 😊

Don't know, but I've got an idea to verify if what I've been told is true.

The OP should withdraw lots of money from his account and make a selfie showing him having lots of cash in hand.
If he starts getting lots of matches from this point, this should confirm the information.
Don't know, but I've got an idea to verify if what I've been told is true.

The OP should withdraw lots of money from his account and make a selfie showing him having lots of cash in hand.
If he starts getting lots of matches from this point, this should confirm the information.

Quick questions for the guys out there (slightly on a tangent here), if a girl was trying to get a guys number at a bar/pub etc, how would she know if he would be receptive or if he just wanted a fun night out with the lads, hypothetically. 😊
Original post by Pomello
be receptive or if he just wanted a fun night out with the lads, hypothetically. 😊

I don't think these two options exclude each other.
If you want a deal for yout date, downlaod stun-ii!
Original post by Pomello
(no sunglasses and stuff like that).

Gosh I got black sunglasses all my pics hahahah
Original post by Pomello
Quick questions for the guys out there (slightly on a tangent here), if a girl was trying to get a guys number at a bar/pub etc, how would she know if he would be receptive or if he just wanted a fun night out with the lads, hypothetically. 😊

His behaviour would should be a considerable indicator, surely if a guy is interested, he would adopt a certain kind of manners.
Original post by Anonymous
His behaviour would should be a considerable indicator, surely if a guy is interested, he would adopt a certain kind of manners.

Thank you.
I used Tinder when I was single and the quality of women on there varied considerably. I think what didn't help was I didn't pay but that was because Tinder led an aggressive and dishonest marketing scheme. Telling you that you need to pay to find out who swiped you only to find them later on and they're a bot for example.

Tinder is hard for even decent looking guys because women have so much choice. Every man swipes right so they have to filter and they always do that on looks. Furthermore in the case they do swipe on you a lot of the time they're not even worth talking to because they're so basic.
I wouldn't put it past Darpa or Israeli military intelligence to be tampering with that app in order to micro-manage the depopulation of the West.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending