RBtheAlbo
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am in the lower sixth, so I just came from GCSE, i got a grade 9 in Business Studies. I asked oen of my teachers for a 20 mark question, even though they urged me not to attempt it they ended up giving me it. I did it under exam conditions at home, and i got a 9/20. Since thsi is the first 20 mark i have done I was okay about the crappy score, my exam board is EDEXCEL. Any tips?
Tom0228
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86sr...6v48ik&index=5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujjsJTj0kc
Native087
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Don't rush it, you've got 2 years of teaching ahead.

Wouldn't expect to get anywhere near full marks on a question you haven't been taught how to answer yet?

Enthusiasm is great until it either destroys or brazens your confidence.

Chill out son and have a brew
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (23)
20.18%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (12)
10.53%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (8)
7.02%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (20)
17.54%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (28)
24.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
20.18%

Watched Threads