Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i was working all day today. no time to shop. Debenhams was so busy, we had people queuing 2 hours before opening time...it was so hectic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i was working all day today. no time to shop. Debenhams was so busy, we had people queuing 2 hours before opening time...it was so hectic.
    debenhams oxford street?

ReputationRep:
    A lot of the smaller shops still won't be open tomorrow - what with the bank holiday n all.

ReputationRep:
    i went shopping, got loads of cool stuff!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chima)
    debenhams oxford street?
    mmm im not saying :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Debenhams is so cool.. went to Bullring in Brum today, and got a Jeff Banks suit for £30 reduced from £150 !! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Bought a Firewire card for £14.95 half price in the PCWORLD sale, still not cheap but its the only place that was open.

I want to buy a remote control in the Maplin sale for £34.99 tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I want to buy a remote control in the Maplin sale for £34.99 tomorrow.
    not sure why but I find this very funny! haha!!

ReputationRep:
    I m off to lakeside tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    mmm im not saying :rolleyes:
    its gotta be.. otherwise you wouldve just said no.

but dont worry. im sure nobody is SAD enough to go to debenhams just to hunt you out.

ReputationRep:
    popped into PCworld and currys on the hunt for a PP9 battery, and saw nothing of any interest at all.

did manage to spend £450 today tho, but that was online (new computer parts)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    its gotta be.. otherwise you wouldve just said no.

but dont worry. im sure nobody is SAD enough to go to debenhams just to hunt you out.
    debenhams rocks!

ReputationRep:
    i think ill strike mid jan.. wen some of the stuff gets really cheap! of course its a lot harder cz most of it is just rubbish that no1s bought cz its ugly.. hav found some proper good bargains around that time in the past tho! having said that im going to do some shopping on thurs as well :P haha and i did some on xmas eve! bought a cool skirt from fcuk fro £60 to £15!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    there three....
    the drumand center
    the whitgift
    and the new centerdrale thingy

see three
    The Drummond doesn't exist anymore. What was the Drummond is part of Centrale.

See, two.

ReputationRep:
    Im going to the House of Fraser sale tomorrow morning, before the rush starts. Its usually the only shop which have clothes I like. I also want to go to USC, and a few smaller places. Things get hectic at about 11am, when people just go crazy. I remember last year in USC people where picking things up without looking at the price or even trying it on!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.