JessicaEliza
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hey! Does anyone know what i means when your student finance account status is black and it says PAYMENTS READY TO BE MADE

i applied for the full maintenance loan 3 weeks ago.
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by JessicaEliza)
Hey! Does anyone know what i means when your student finance account status is black and it says PAYMENTS READY TO BE MADE

i applied for the full maintenance loan 3 weeks ago.
Hi, please view your payment schedule by following this guide http://ow.ly/hqFS30ptSwp

If your online account under the 'Your Finance' http://ow.ly/hqFS30ptSwp section still states 'Awaiting Confirmation', we require your University to send Confirmation of Registration (CoR) electronically to us. Please ask them to send this through.

We will process this within 24-48 hours of receipt and then your online payment schedule will update, confirming the new payment date. The normal timescale once this is received is up to 5 working days to clear into your bank if a payment is due.

Thanks, Isaac
JessicaEliza
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi, please view your payment schedule by following this guide http://ow.ly/hqFS30ptSwp

If your online account under the 'Your Finance' http://ow.ly/hqFS30ptSwp section still states 'Awaiting Confirmation', we require your University to send Confirmation of Registration (CoR) electronically to us. Please ask them to send this through.

We will process this within 24-48 hours of receipt and then your online payment schedule will update, confirming the new payment date. The normal timescale once this is received is up to 5 working days to clear into your bank if a payment is due.

Thanks, Isaac
My situation is a bit different considering I've already applied for the £3,410 one and received the first payment but due to family problem which is forcing me to move out i applied for the full maintenance loan hoping i can get the £12,000 as i would like to move into an accommodation close by to the uni. Ive sent my changes in circumstances letter, my mother who lives abroad filled out the form showing her income etc and the other forms that were needed to be completed.

I sent my application on the 16th of September and last week i saw that my status changed to payment ready to be made and it was black....

I'm in a dire situation
username5443408
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi, I am in a similar situation. My payment was scheduled for the 28th September however due to an issue with duplicate bank details, the payment was blocked. I provided the evidence they needed on the 7th October and now my status on my application homepage has changed from payments scheduled (in green) to payments ready to be made (in black). Everyone I have spoke to keep telling me it will take five working days although it has been over this timescale and I see no hope or update on my online account. Please help me. My loan was due over two weeks ago.
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by JessicaEliza)
My situation is a bit different considering I've already applied for the £3,410 one and received the first payment but due to family problem which is forcing me to move out i applied for the full maintenance loan hoping i can get the £12,000 as i would like to move into an accommodation close by to the uni. Ive sent my changes in circumstances letter, my mother who lives abroad filled out the form showing her income etc and the other forms that were needed to be completed.

I sent my application on the 16th of September and last week i saw that my status changed to payment ready to be made and it was black....

I'm in a dire situation
Please allow 6-8 weeks for new evidence to be reviewed, If you are owed money after the reassessment then your payment schedule will update.
(Original post by Jaz45678912)
Hi, I am in a similar situation. My payment was scheduled for the 28th September however due to an issue with duplicate bank details, the payment was blocked. I provided the evidence they needed on the 7th October and now my status on my application homepage has changed from payments scheduled (in green) to payments ready to be made (in black). Everyone I have spoke to keep telling me it will take five working days although it has been over this timescale and I see no hope or update on my online account. Please help me. My loan was due over two weeks ago.
Hi Jaz, please check your payment schedule and tell me the status.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
21.8%
Excited but a bit nervous (122)
45.86%
Not bothered either way (34)
12.78%
I'm really nervous (52)
19.55%

Watched Threads