RobsF02
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I am having to give up my lease due to illness and need to re-lease my room asap. The room is in a 3 bedroom terraced house which is over 4 floors. My room is in the basement, is a double furnished room with ensuite bathroom.
There are currently 2 ladies in the property but they dont mind which gender they live with. The bills & rent are £115 per week. Rent is £380 & bills is £80 per month adding to a total of £460.
It is based in the centre of headingley only a 5 min walk from the arndale centre and near many pubs and shops. Also only a 20 min walk from leeds beckett university and has bus routes links straight past leeds university.
If you are interested please message me. You can move in NOW.
RobsF02
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I am having to give up my lease due to illness and need to re-lease my room asap. The room is in a 3 bedroom terraced house which is over 4 floors. My room is in the basement, is a double furnished room with ensuite bathroom.
There are currently 2 ladies in the property but they dont mind which gender they live with. The bills & rent are £115 per week. Rent is £380 & bills is £80 per month adding to a total of £460.
It is based in the centre of headingley only a 5 min walk from the arndale centre and near many pubs and shops. Also only a 20 min walk from leeds beckett university and has bus routes links straight past leeds university.
If you are interested please message me. You can move in NOW.
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by RobsF02)
x
Hi there
Just so you know I've moved your posts into one thread.

Please do not make multiple posts around the site. This can be counted as spam in the incorrect section.
If you want to get your thread moving a bit more, you can post within it again after a few hours have passed to bump the thread :bump:

Otherwise if you haven't already, I would suggest trying to advertise this on social media housing pages.
Please note that sharing details of social media or external websites on TSR is against the Community Guidelines in order to protect your privacy + others.

Best wishes,
Cheese
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.08%
I don't have everything I need (99)
39.92%

Watched Threads