nick442
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 615W4N)
There is much specific knowledge for the task cos you have people with you on the day who have applied to different roles.

But, during the interview, they do ask specific questions.

Mine was Digital Audit and the lady asked me if I knew any software used in Digital Audit. That really threw me off.

My recommendation for you is, go through the LinkedIn pages of people who are already doing the role and read what they have done. That should give you a decent idea of what to really expect in the role - even though it might be a bit polished.

Also, there are lots of lifestyle type videos on Youtube from people who worked in Audit from the big4, which should give you an in-depth understanding of what you do on a day to day basis.
I've seen your message, thank you for the advice! It seems the main prep you can do is, as you said, numerical tests and practicing report writing as well as prep for the interview. As for the time management and group exercises, they will be something that I have to deal with on the day. Thank you for the advice, I really appreciate it!
skittles890
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ekkkkll)
Has anyone applied to the women in business scheme and heard back after the hirevue interview?
I've applied for this. Will be doing the hirevue interview soon, have you got any tips about how to prepare/ answer the questions? And also in the email they said that the last date I can do this by is 25th March, so they might get back to us after that date
aisha-zaka
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ekkkkll)
Has anyone applied to the women in business scheme and heard back after the hirevue interview?
Hey, I still need to complete the hirevue interview. Could you please let me know how it is structured? Also did you have to do a case study?
nick442
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
How long has it taken people to hear back in general after the AC?
615W4N
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by nick442)
How long has it taken people to hear back in general after the AC?
2 weeks for me
nick442
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
2 weeks for me
You're joking. Didn't they say within 5 working days?
615W4N
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by nick442)
You're joking. Didn't they say within 5 working days?
Bro, mine was a complete joke.
They said I have passed all the tests, but the department is having a rethink on the head count.
I am in a bit of a limbo now. They said it will take, maybe, 2 months to confirm a final outcome.
nick442
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Bro, mine was a complete joke.
They said I have passed all the tests, but the department is having a rethink on the head count.
I am in a bit of a limbo now. They said it will take, maybe, 2 months to confirm a final outcome.
That's less than ideal. Can I ask what stream and office it was you applied for?
LukeA123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey, anyone doing the assessment centre next Thursday (1st April)? For reference, I completed the hirevue last Saturday and got an invite yesterday
Raashi khatri
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes i have applied. Took the game-based assessment yesterday. Have not heard back yet. They said they will contact after a week of the deadline closing.
Vanshixx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by LukeA123)
Hey, anyone doing the assessment centre next Thursday (1st April)? For reference, I completed the hirevue last Saturday and got an invite yesterday
What programme is this for?
Congratulations btw, that’s amazing!!
vaselinebruv
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, if anyone has done the virtual AC for manamgent consulting pls can anyone give any insight into what is included? is there numerical etc all that?
Cclarke0611
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I am applying to a school leaver apprenticeship and have my AC next week. Does anyone have any tips? Is there numerical reasoning?
Also as a school leaver - do you think i will be expected to know technical information on the area i am applying to (operate)?
Last edited by Cclarke0611; 1 week ago
ZG112
Rep:
?
Report 22 hours ago
(Original post by aisha-zaka)
Hey, I still need to complete the hirevue interview. Could you please let me know how it is structured? Also did you have to do a case study?
Hi, I hope your video interview went well. I was wondering if you could provide me with your advice for the video interview stage. Also, was there any case study?

Many thanks in advance
Cclarke0611
Rep:
?
Report 18 hours ago
(Original post by ZG112)
Hi, I hope your video interview went well. I was wondering if you could provide me with your advice for the video interview stage. Also, was there any case study?

Many thanks in advance
There was no case study in my interview but it might vary depending on which role you have applied to
ZG112
Rep:
?
Report 3 hours ago
(Original post by Cclarke0611)
There was no case study in my interview but it might vary depending on which role you have applied to
Thanks! I have applied for Audit graduate role. Would you mind telling me which role did you apply for?
Cclarke0611
Rep:
?
Report 1 hour ago
(Original post by ZG112)
Thanks! I have applied for Audit graduate role. Would you mind telling me which role did you apply for?
I applied to the school leaver apprenticeship in operate.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (113)
43.3%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (42)
16.09%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (101)
38.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (5)
1.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed