Do you eat fish and chips?

Watch this thread
Prince Albert
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I enjoy eating fish and chips on a hot sunny day when I'm at the seaside, but that's very rare. I hardly cook the meal at home and the ambience wouldn't be the same. Unfortunately the meal won't last forever and one day the tradition will die out.
ibotu020
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
It’s being going on for years
This dish won’t die too easily
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
i hate fish and chips sm
username5426398
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I like fish and chips but prefer scampi and chips!
Last edited by username5426398; 1 year ago
stereotypeasian
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
:yep:
username4986690
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I can't cook the meal at home, I don't own a deep fat fryer.
Bagarigak
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I love fish and chips lol. I mean it’s your classic British dish.
Prince Albert
Rep:
(Original post by DiddyDec)
Neither do I, I invested in a NinjaFoodie.
Prince Albert
Rep:
(Original post by Bagarigak)
I love fish and chips lol. I mean it’s your classic British dish.
Indeed, as well as roast dinners with all the trimmings and those delicious Yorkshire puddings.
username4986690
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Prince Albert)
Neither do I, I invested in a NinjaFoodie.
Looks like a waste of cupboard space to me.
Last edited by username4986690; 1 year ago
Scottishlad888
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
l love fish and chips but at £8 for a fish supper its getting out of hand and £13 to sit in for fish and chips two slice of bread and a pot of tea for one person thats far to much and to buy fresh fish from the fishmonger is not cheap prices going through the roof

Use a frying pan to cook the fish
username4986690
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Scottishlad888)
Use a frying pan to cook the fish
You can't get decent batter with shallow frying.
username612415
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
A saucepan, or a high sided frying pan which I assume that user was suggesting, can be used to deep fry easily :yep:
Foxehh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Ive never had it.
username5357544
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Ive never had it.
Where u live?
Is this the human talking or the fox
Foxes cannot eat fish chips! Hehe 😜
Foxehh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Thebigworld)
Where u live?
Is this the human talking or the fox
Foxes cannot eat fish chips! Hehe 😜
The USA. Its not really a thing over here.
Whos says foxes cant eat fish and chips?
Last edited by Foxehh; 1 year ago
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Occasionally.
Scottishlad888
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
l use Ruskoline Crumb Dressing you can buy it in any supermarket its only about a £1 for a 400gram box
username5357544
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Vanessa Chuah
Have u had it before
xdr56tfc
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Prince Albert)
I enjoy eating fish and chips on a hot sunny day when I'm at the seaside, but that's very rare. I hardly cook the meal at home and the ambience wouldn't be the same. Unfortunately the meal won't last forever and one day the tradition will die out.
Can you not order it and then eat it in your garden or something? British-weather permitting, that is
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
32.79%
They're what I expected (19)
31.15%
They're worse than what I expected (22)
36.07%

Watched Threads