maisiex10x
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi, Has anyone got an offer from Southampton Uni 2021 entry/ does anyone know when offers are likely to be given out? I applied for Education and Psychology over a month ago and still haven't heard anything! The wait is awful!!
Hayleyym
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by maisiex10x)
Hi, Has anyone got an offer from Southampton Uni 2021 entry/ does anyone know when offers are likely to be given out? I applied for Education and Psychology over a month ago and still haven't heard anything! The wait is awful!!
Hi! Just wanted to see how it’s going and whether you received an offer yet? I got one on Wednesday so I assume they’ve started handing them out but I still have friends who haven’t gotten it yet
maisiex10x
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Hayleyym)
Hi! Just wanted to see how it’s going and whether you received an offer yet? I got one on Wednesday so I assume they’ve started handing them out but I still have friends who haven’t gotten it yet
Hi, Yes I got one on Wednesday also, I got a lower offer of ABB to study Education and Psychology x
Tori121901
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by maisiex10x)
Hi! I've actually just received a conditional offer yesterday for MSc in business strategy and innovation management. I think they just started giving them out.
maisiex10x
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Tori121901)
Hi! I've actually just received a conditional offer yesterday for MSc in business strategy and innovation management. I think they just started giving them out.
Hi, I've PM'd you back! I got an offer about a week ago x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (326)
55.82%
I don't have everything I need (258)
44.18%

Watched Threads