𝓌𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓁-𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝒾 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑔 𝑜𝒷𝓋𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁 𝓎.....

Watch
Poll: who should be my next victim?
The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes.
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
welcome slaves.. to the greatest moment of thou lives!

But in all seriousness
HELLO EVRYONE ENJOY YOUR STAY..
remember snacks are on the counter and our annual meeting with the church of scientology will take place on wednesday
Facts about the one and only:at the end of the page

This blog will basically probs be a rant about life people I H8! soup piss im lookin at you and other things like tests, gcses, hw etc but otherwise have a nice day!

IM CREATIN THIS BLOG AT 1AM ON A SCHOOL NIGHT I-

tags:Bookworm88
jellybellyb(I baked her in a pie)
Raptor Jesus

Rufus the red(fellow twin)
Vanessa Chuah
Moonlight rain
Sophie rose
Incede
\^_^/(baked in pie as well)
𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒 (fellow comrade of nikkisville, she's providing an anthem for us as well!)

also i'll nickname yall at some point... you have been warned
Spoiler:
Show
  • Im in yr10(gcses woohoo....)
  • My favourite colour is orange(yeah I know that's like a go to in a get to know me but.. shut up)
  • Every one seems to think im a psycopath (idk why I MEAN I ONLY THREATEN TO BLOW UP SOMEONE ONCE A MONTH JEEZE)
  • Im 14
  • Im male(for all wondering)
  • I can stare into the souls of anyone I look at...
Last edited by nikkiblonsky; 1 year ago
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
welp goodnight slaves...
Vanessa Chuah
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
subbing x
jellybellyb
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
welcome slaves.. to the greatest moment of thou lives!

But in all seriousness
HELLO EVRYONE ENJOY YOUR STAY..
remember snacks are on the counter and our annual meeting with the church of scientology will take place on wednesday
Facts about the one and only:at the end of the page

This blog will basically probs be a rant about life people I H8! soup piss im lookin at you and other things like tests, gcses, hw etc but otherwise have a nice day!

IM CREATIN THIS BLOG AT 1AM ON A SCHOOL NIGHT I-

tags:Bookworm88
jellybellyb(I baked her in a pie)
Raptor Jesus

Rufus the red(fellow twin)
Vanessa Chuah
Moonlight rain
Sophie rose
Incede
\^_^/(baked in pie as well)

also i'll nickname yall at some point... you have been warned
Spoiler:
Show
  • Im in yr10(gcses woohoo....)
  • My favourite colour is orange(yeah I know that's like a go to in a get to know me but.. shut up)
  • Every one seems to think im a psycopath (idk why I MEAN I ONLY THREATEN TO BLOW UP SOMEONE ONCE A MONTH JEEZE)
  • Im 14
  • Im male(for all wondering)
  • I can stare into the souls of anyone I look at...
I would just like to say...
1. You didn't bake me; for I had mercy and was let out of the oven.
2. How can your favourite colour be orange :yucky: That's like the worst colour in history.
3. You literally tried baking people in an apple pie, hence you're a cannibal, and you wonder why :nothing:
4. I should mention that it feels great to be tagged 2nd :clap2: I mean 1st would be muy bueno but y'know 2nd suffices.
5. Also, did you forget to tag SuperiorPotato or just choose not to :giggle:
6. The fact that the last thing I'm saying lands on a 6 does not give me good vibes, but aanyways thanks for welcoming me to hell I thought I'd get here a bit later but I guess the early bird gets the worm I don't know how that applies to here, but I'm sure it will sooner or later
7. I don't want it to end on 6 so I just want to add.. uh hi :hello:I currently have 143 notifications..
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  This ^^.png
Views: 251
Size:  1.4 KB
Last edited by jellybellyb; 1 year ago
\^_^/
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
hello
don't call me anything stupid just call me QOP like rufus
and like jelly said you took us out
Last edited by \^_^/; 1 year ago
deadroseex
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Subbeddd xo 🤍
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
(Original post by jellybellyb)
I would just like to say...
1. You didn't bake me; for I had mercy and was let out of the oven.
2. How can your favourite colour be orange :yucky: That's like the worst colour in history.
3. You literally tried baking people in an apple pie, hence you're a cannibal, and you wonder why :nothing:
4. I should mention that it feels great to be tagged 2nd :clap2: I mean 1st would be muy bueno but y'know 2nd suffices.
5. Also, did you forget to tag SuperiorPotato or just choose not to :giggle:
6. The fact that the last thing I'm saying lands on a 6 does not give me good vibes, but aanyways thanks for welcoming me to hell I thought I'd get here a bit later but I guess the early bird gets the worm I don't know how that applies to here, but I'm sure it will sooner or later
7. I don't want it to end on 6 so I just want to add.. uh hi :hello:I currently have 143 notifications..
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  This ^^.png
Views: 251
Size:  1.4 KB
Your notifs I- and orange worst colour???? You will be thrown in the oven for that and soup piss is not invited at the time being being
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
(Original post by ^_^/)
hello
don't call me anything stupid just call me QOP like rufus
and like jelly said you took us out
But I love hair jell!
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
Oop In like 50 minutes I have to head off to school I forgot what I have today but whatever it’s ok. Remember any insolence will result in you being thrown in the oven as punishment
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
Also everyone go on soup pisses blog and give zara ideas for a card she has to make for her teacher!
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
In maths half the lesson is just people arguing with the teacher and flinging stuff around I- it’s wild
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
Name:  9B4B8E23-A086-4EB0-A99A-088421731A7B.jpeg
Views: 105
Size:  229.5 KBAlso if you don’t like crepes climb into the oven NOW!!
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
(Original post by deadroseex)
Subbeddd xo 🤍
Welcome fellow comrade
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
(Original post by Vanessa Chuah)
subbing x
Good morning!
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
PewNews welcome TO HELL-omg i really gotta stop sayin that out loud
username5414076
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Y̭̭͙͎̳̊̓̓͌̀o̴̱͔̫̭̗̬̓ų̝̠̝̘ͫͤ̑ ̀͆ͤ̿͏͙̩̻̘̙͚h̗̞̻͉͙͗͘ȃ̶͎̖̙̈t̴͔͙̖͉̣̀̃̀ͮh̛̯͙̟̝̑͐ͯͅͅ ͒ͥ҉̰͍s̡͇̬̙̥̭̅u̸͙̫̱̾͋͂̽m͚͕̼͉̎̌͞m̥̠̫͖̦͈̳̊̕o̝͍̩̩̤̲͉̬͑̃͟n̥̘̦̲̺ͧ͠e̸͖̠̺̼͖̣̐ͤͬͅd̍ͮ҉̟̰ ̧̭͙̺̲̮̙ͣͪ̄ͬmͬͣ͒͏̹̦ȩ͕̘̹̯ͬ
Name:  qr2wa0679am11.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  6.1 KB
The Weeknd.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hiii I've subbed :fangs:
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
(Original post by PewNews)
Y̭̭͙͎̳̊̓̓͌̀o̴̱͔̫̭̗̬̓ų̝̠̝̘ͫͤ̑ ̀͆ͤ̿͏͙̩̻̘̙͚h̗̞̻͉͙͗͘ȃ̶͎̖̙̈t̴͔͙̖͉̣̀̃̀ͮh̛̯͙̟̝̑͐ͯͅͅ ͒ͥ҉̰͍s̡͇̬̙̥̭̅u̸͙̫̱̾͋͂̽m͚͕̼͉̎̌͞m̥̠̫͖̦͈̳̊̕o̝͍̩̩̤̲͉̬͑̃͟n̥̘̦̲̺ͧ͠e̸͖̠̺̼͖̣̐ͤͬͅd̍ͮ҉̟̰ ̧̭͙̺̲̮̙ͣͪ̄ͬmͬͣ͒͏̹̦ȩ͕̘̹̯ͬ
Name:  qr2wa0679am11.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  6.1 KB
welcome fellow satanist....
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
Hiii I've subbed :fangs:
your name I- but anyways welcome..
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
OMG MY MATHS LESSON... let me spill the tea real quick. Basicaally my teacher asked whats 3 times 15 and the boy he asked said 30 LMAO and then he got a warning and the teacher said "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU" and the whole class got in a fit since they found it offensive that he said that to him. I swear maths is literally the highlight of my week also some people in my class used a stick to wack glue sticks across the room.... my teacher is blind.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.29%
Okay (64)
29.49%
A bit lacking (81)
37.33%
Not good at all (54)
24.88%

Watched Threads