student finance awaiting confirmation

Watch
John Calico
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I have formally enrolled into my course which starts on the 12th of October. As a consequence of enrolling my maintenance loan status has shifted from awaiting confirmation to payment in progress/scheduled which is great as I should get my first maintenance loan on the 12th October as well. The issue here is that my tuition loan (first payment due 21st October) is still in awaiting confirmation which is concerning as I already enrolled and my other loan has left awaiting confirmation. I thought that when your university confirms your enrolment to finance both your loans status will change, am I wrong? Is there something here that I myself should be doing?
Firewood1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by John Calico)
I have formally enrolled into my course which starts on the 12th of October. As a consequence of enrolling my maintenance loan status has shifted from awaiting confirmation to payment in progress/scheduled which is great as I should get my first maintenance loan on the 12th October as well. The issue here is that my tuition loan (first payment due 21st October) is still in awaiting confirmation which is concerning as I already enrolled and my other loan has left awaiting confirmation. I thought that when your university confirms your enrolment to finance both your loans status will change, am I wrong? Is there something here that I myself should be doing?
No worries. What you see is normal. If you got your maintenance loan, rest assured the university will collect its money.
Last edited by Firewood1; 7 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (20)
31.75%
No (43)
68.25%

Watched Threads