Poll: How many marks do you think you got out of 85?
Above 75 (4)
30.77%
60 - 75 (2)
15.38%
50 - 59 (0)
0%
40 - 49 (4)
30.77%
30 - 39 (1)
7.69%
Below 30 (2)
15.38%
Abu2020
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
How did your exam go?
likes_maths
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Abu2020)
How did your exam go?
I think it went well- can you remember which answers you got for section a so we can see if they are correct lol
Abu2020
Rep:
?
(Original post by likes_maths)
I think it went well- can you remember which answers you got for section a so we can see if they are correct lol
For the question about the copper and constantan wire, I said that the constantan wire had a higher current flowing through it so it produced brighter bulbs but it seems others didnt get that 😂😂😂
likes_maths
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
For the question about the copper and constantan wire, I said that the constantan wire had a higher current flowing through it so it produced brighter bulbs but it seems others didnt get that 😂😂😂
oh aha im sure you will get marks anyway if you justified it. i came out of the paper thinking i had done well but after looking through these forums i now think i didnt do as well. what grade are you aiming to get?
Abu2020
Rep:
?
(Original post by likes_maths)
oh aha im sure you will get marks anyway if you justified it. i came out of the paper thinking i had done well but after looking through these forums i now think i didnt do as well. what grade are you aiming to get?
Inshallah I do get marks for working out because I need an A grade as a minimum in order to study software engineering at Imperial College. What grade are you aiming for?
likes_maths
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Inshallah I do get marks for working out because I need an A grade as a minimum in order to study software engineering at Imperial College. What grade are you aiming for?
I need an A* for Cambridge
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (94)
27.89%
No (243)
72.11%

Watched Threads