?
Report 9 months ago
Has anyone completed this interview yet that could give any advice
Kieralou98
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi all, I have an interview too with a closing date of the 16th! How are you all preparing??
isabelbucklow9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
has anyone completed this yet im trying to prepare and I do not know if what im doing is right?
any clues on what it may consist of??
thanks guys
Kieralou98
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by isabelbucklow9)
has anyone completed this yet im trying to prepare and I do not know if what im doing is right?
any clues on what it may consist of??
thanks guys
No idea, I’m preparing now and just been doing this... writing out example questions and then doing star and giving examplesName:  image.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  225.4 KB
isabelbucklow9
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Kieralou98)
No idea, I’m preparing now and just been doing this... writing out example questions and then doing star and giving examplesName:  image.jpg
omg phewww Ive been doing the same.. i hope its right!
Kieralou98
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
omg phewww Ive been doing the same.. i hope its right!
Me too, found a website online with a load of example questions. Have you got some or do you want me to send it to you?
isabelbucklow9
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Me too, found a website online with a load of example questions. Have you got some or do you want me to send it to you?
I did find one! but i'd appreciate if you Pm'd me yours too as it may be different. thank you so much! do you have any idea about strength based questions too?
ChloeS7812
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Any chance you could send me them please?
aab3!
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hey, I have been looking through things tonight and so stuck on what I should be preparing for! Would it be ok if you sent me the website you have been looking at please?
Kieralou98
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by aab3!)
Hey, I have been looking through things tonight and so stuck on what I should be preparing for! Would it be ok if you sent me the website you have been looking at please?
Course, pm’d you
Sammmy80
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I am not sure about the strength questions too. If someone can send me something too on here to help.
Marie93grace
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi I’ve got a interview aswell! I am really struggling on what to say! Could someone send me a link for practice questions please or some advice thanks x
Last edited by Marie93grace; 9 months ago
Marie93grace
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I did find one! but i'd appreciate if you Pm'd me yours too as it may be different. thank you so much! do you have any idea about strength based questions too?
Please could you PM me the link?
Kieralou98
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
It is https://www.interviewgold.com/advice...s-and-answers/
ChloeS7812
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Has anyone completed the interview yet and has any advice on the questions they will ask?
kim97x
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hey, are you preparing for every behaviour/competency? I read in the description that they're assessing us on 3: Working Together, Communicating & Influencing and Making Effective Decisions.. Does this mean they're only going to be asking questions based on those behaviours?
isabelbucklow9
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by kim97x)
Hey, are you preparing for every behaviour/competency? I read in the description that they're assessing us on 3: Working Together, Communicating & Influencing and Making Effective Decisions.. Does this mean they're only going to be asking questions based on those behaviours?
I thought that too.. but then its an hour 30 long so im like waaahhh😭
Do you have any clue on strength based qs?
kim97x
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I thought that too.. but then its an hour 30 long so im like waaahhh😭
Do you have any clue on strength based qs?
An hour 30?! Wow I didn't know that! I'm going to prepare today and maybe do the interview tomorrow.

Strength based questions you can't really prepare for - they want natural answers and can tell when you're reciting rehearsed things. They just want to find out what you're good at naturally, what motivates you and what makes you thrive etc. For example "How would your friends describe you?" "What are your weaknesses?" "How do you keep yourself motivated after a setback?" "When did you achieve something you are most proud of?"

I hope this helps - I'm no expert on the behaviour-based questions but the strengths I feel come naturally
Sammmy80
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
?
I've not done an interview for a long time and especially not one for CS. I work for NHS been here for 16 years.
Kieralou98
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Yeah that’s what I thought.. might help to see others answers. PM me your number and I’ll set it up. I’m just practicing now, I work in Domestic Violence refuge so big change too. Been in the police previously but never civil service
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (33)
5.62%
Uncertainty around my education (69)
11.75%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (66)
11.24%
Lack of purpose or motivation (75)
12.78%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (33)
5.62%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (31)
5.28%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (63)
10.73%
Financial worries (38)
6.47%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (24)
4.09%
Exposure to negative news/social media (34)
5.79%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (15)
2.56%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (59)
10.05%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (47)
8.01%

Watched Threads