basil98
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ej1095)
Anyone heard anything back yet or know how long it could take
im hoping by the end of this week but i reckon it wont be till beginning of november!
basil98
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone just got an email them to submit the ID through the video interview? (Only applicable to those who didn’t get the chance during the interview)
Lucy7005
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes me, just sent it off now!! Good luck!! X
Sooz31
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by basil98)
Has anyone just got an email them to submit the ID through the video interview? (Only applicable to those who didn’t get the chance during the interview)
I was asked at the time of interview for these documents now asked again....think it may be for all applicants
FreakyGerbil
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I was never asked to upload them in the interview, but had the email this afternoon asking me to show them on video and then upload as files.
CAC1999
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi there,Sorry to jump on this thread but good luck to you all!I have a bit of a random question. I uploaded my ID on my first video interview and then got the email yesterday asking me to upload it again so I have done that. I realised afterwards though that I did my driving licence first (which states group A documents) and my passport second (which states group B documents). So it should’ve been the other way round!! I did it the right way round the first time but I’m panicking that they won’t accept the ID in the wrong order😬What does everyone think?!
Ufc1993
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
CAC I think you should be fine. I wonder if we will hear back soon with the deadline to upload id docs being tomorrow
CAC1999
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Ufc1993)
CAC I think you should be fine. I wonder if we will hear back soon with the deadline to upload id docs being tomorrow
Thankyou! Launchpad kindly sent me a link to redo the order of them. I am wondering too, I think offers started around the 7th didn’t they? Looking at the timeline on the candidate pack. Good luck!
Ufc1993
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Yeah they did however from experience the timeliness can be way off so who knows haha
Ufc1993
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Has anyones Civil Service Job status changed to 'interview slot booked ' . Already completed the interview FYI
yas-n
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Has anyones Civil Service Job status changed to 'interview slot booked ' . Already completed the interview FYI
Just checked and mine is still Invited for Interview
Ufc1993
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Ah right when did you submit your interview
FreakyGerbil
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by yas-n)
Just checked and mine is still Invited for Interview
Same here.
yas-n
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Ah right when did you submit your interview
October 14th, which feels a lot more than 2 weeks ago to be honest
Fayth123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Mine still says “invited for interview”
Ufc1993
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I did my interview on the 12th so they are probs just working through
Fayth123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I did my interview on the 12th so they are probs just working through
Won’t the next step/ status be “provisional offer” ? As we’ve already done the interview, I wonder why it’s changed to the same thing but different wording. Who knows 🤷🏾*♀️
Ufc1993
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I think it has to go through all the 'official stages' which includes Interview slot booked. Cant imagine it will stay on that status for long
yas-n
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Fayth123)
Won’t the next step/ status be “provisional offer” ? As we’ve already done the interview, I wonder why it’s changed to the same thing but different wording. Who knows 🤷🏾*♀️
The next step after invited for interview/interview slot booked is Application in Reserve or Unsuccessful. On my border force application a few months ago it didn't say interview slot booked it just remained as invited for interview
yas-n
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Fayth123)
I think it's all all over the place for a lot of recruitment at the moment but fingers crossed we do hear soon I'm sick of checking my emails and application centre!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (245)
57.24%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (57)
13.32%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (46)
10.75%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (37)
8.64%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
5.61%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
4.44%

Watched Threads