Can anyone recommend a good cam for looking after the child at home ?

Watch
riocensisi4126
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Greetings to all! My husband and I are looking for a home camera, it is more for looking after a child, something like a nanny cam. Could you recommend what we should pay attention to? Really newbie at this kinda stuff.
pepsimaxcherry
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
May I ask how old the child is and why you need a camera? If you’re not at home, surely a trusted adult should be with the child anyway?

As for the camera itself, really look into the reviews and safety! It’s important it cannot be hacked into easily otherwise outside sources will be watching through the camera - creepy! Haha x
Rufus the red
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
For only £50 an hour I will set up a system using zoom such that you can watch your child!
prosarinter439
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello, you should check out cameras with face detection, they almost never fail.
prosarinter439
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by riocensisi4126)
Greetings to all! My husband and I are looking for a home camera, it is more for looking after a child, something like a nanny cam. Could you recommend what we should pay attention to? Really newbie at this kinda stuff.
If you haven’t picked one yet, I can recommend Homam. We are using it and are quite happy with it. I don’t know how but it detects and distinguishes people's faces and objects, and it hasn’t failed us yet. Plus it has this time lapse function we like, which makes it easy to navigate the footage.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed