The Student Room Group

Can anyone recommend a good cam for looking after the child at home ?

Greetings to all! My husband and I are looking for a home camera, it is more for looking after a child, something like a nanny cam. Could you recommend what we should pay attention to? Really newbie at this kinda stuff.
May I ask how old the child is and why you need a camera? If you’re not at home, surely a trusted adult should be with the child anyway?

As for the camera itself, really look into the reviews and safety! It’s important it cannot be hacked into easily otherwise outside sources will be watching through the camera - creepy! Haha x
For only £50 an hour I will set up a system using zoom such that you can watch your child!
Hello, you should check out cameras with face detection, they almost never fail.
Original post by riocensisi4126
Greetings to all! My husband and I are looking for a home camera, it is more for looking after a child, something like a nanny cam. Could you recommend what we should pay attention to? Really newbie at this kinda stuff.

If you haven’t picked one yet, I can recommend Homam. We are using it and are quite happy with it. I don’t know how but it detects and distinguishes people's faces and objects, and it hasn’t failed us yet. Plus it has this time lapse function we like, which makes it easy to navigate the footage.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending