_np02_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I do History, politics and geography a level I have predicted A* and A in politics and history however I am doing very bad in geography I have got a C predicted and today I had an assessment and I’m really struggling with not the geography context in general but the exam technique and style of the exams I find it really hard and feel like I won’t achieve an A/A* which I really need I would need to have A for my predicted but I don’t feel I will get that as I feel I failed the assessments I had this week for geography so I won’t even be able to apply for university I really want to do a level English language instead and I really regret choosing geography I had a 9 at GCSE but a level geography is very difficult for me compared to that and i just don’t know what to do as I was planning to go to university but now it looks like I won’t be able to apply for where I want beacuse of geography standing out as the only weaker grade I regret that I didn’t choose a level English and now I’m stuck and wish I could change it but I don’t know if it would be possible now which it probably won’t
Falafel04
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by _np02_)
I do History, politics and geography a level I have predicted A* and A in politics and history however I am doing very bad in geography I have got a C predicted and today I had an assessment and I’m really struggling with not the geography context in general but the exam technique and style of the exams I find it really hard and feel like I won’t achieve an A/A* which I really need I would need to have A for my predicted but I don’t feel I will get that as I feel I failed the assessments I had this week for geography so I won’t even be able to apply for university I really want to do a level English language instead and I really regret choosing geography I had a 9 at GCSE but a level geography is very difficult for me compared to that and i just don’t know what to do as I was planning to go to university but now it looks like I won’t be able to apply for where I want beacuse of geography standing out as the only weaker grade I regret that I didn’t choose a level English and now I’m stuck and wish I could change it but I don’t know if it would be possible now which it probably won’t
Unfortunately it may be too late to change to another A level as you would have to catch up on a year's worth of content and practice. You would probably end up struggling more than you do with geography. The best option here is probably to arrange to have a chat with a teacher about your options or you getting extra help with geography. I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (8)
12.31%
I need help researching courses (5)
7.69%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
4.62%
I need help with my personal statement (28)
43.08%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (16)
24.62%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
3.08%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
4.62%

Watched Threads