The Student Room Group

Sainsburys HR

I need to contact HR as I still haven’t received my contract and my induction is really soon. I’ve emailed HR, called the store and tried calling HR today, no answer. I’ve called the numbers 0800 707 6242 and 0345 602 3860, anyone know if there’s another number I could try?
Reply 1
you could try to call the store directly and see if they can sort it out?
Original post by Emree

yeah i did but all they said was they’re sorting it out, gonna call again tomorrow if i still haven’t gotten it
Original post by Emree

well update, just called again probably seem quite annoying but if i just go in on the day of my induction i can do it then
Reply 4
Original post by tanyxm.ichaels
well update, just called again probably seem quite annoying but if i just go in on the day of my induction i can do it then

Thats good, hopefully they have it on your induction. have you got the confirmation through on the system where you sign in for jobs? As long as your offer is there, then there shouldn't be anything to worry about.
Is there not an email for HR?
Original post by route255
Is there not an email for HR?

i’ve emailed both store recruitment and hr my manager said he’s looking into it
Original post by Emree
Thats good, hopefully they have it on your induction. have you got the confirmation through on the system where you sign in for jobs? As long as your offer is there, then there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

That’s the thing, I don’t have tbat either but my manager has said he’s pestering them today so who knows
I've got my induction day tomorrow, how long was yours and what did you have to do?
Original post by JHITCHING94
I've got my induction day tomorrow, how long was yours and what did you have to do?

Mine wasn’t very long because my contract and stuff wasn’t emailed to me. It took around 2 hours for me, I was just shown around the areas I’d be working and was told what I would have to do. Had to order uniform and got a locker. Yours might be longer because my manager did say that my first shift would be different because the first half Id have to spend completing the online forms with him, so not entirely sure but good luck! What position did you get?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending