The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
So we've been together nearly 6 months & it's gotten worse. My bf sometimes finishes in 30 seconds - we've timed it. We used to be able to go for 5 minutes hard, no more:frown:

Happens to anyone else???

Give him a hand job but when ever he about to ***, stop and let him cool off. Repeat the process so he can get used to holding his shots in. That'll improve the sex duration, trust me on that one.
You’ve actually timed it?? Cüm on, you’ve got to be kidding me. Maybe that was nut the best way to go about it. Is this too heavy a load for you to bear??
So we've been together nearly 6 months & it's gotten worse. My bf sometimes finishes in 30 seconds - we've timed it. We used to be able to go for 5 minutes hard, no more:frown:

Happens to anyone else???

Does he masturbate? If he doesn't then it might be helpful to, or if you two did it more frequently. It might sound counterintuitive, but if you are more "relieved", before going into sex as a guy, it's easier to last longer
Give him a hand job but when ever he about to ***, stop and let him cool off. Repeat the process so he can get used to holding his shots in. That'll improve the sex duration, trust me on that one.

Give the anon box an untick when you're about to post, stop and then post. Do this on every thread you would be abusing anon on so you get used to it. That'll increase your credibility and stop you breaking TSR rules, trust me on that one.
cool story bro:curious:

Spoiler

Reply 6

I think it's because we spend so long doign foreplay, kissing for like more than 30 minutes. Because he used to be able to last much longer and control it more:smile:
Original post by Rufus the red
Give the anon box an untick when you're about to post, stop and then post. Do this on every thread you would be abusing anon on so you get used to it. That'll increase your credibility and stop you breaking TSR rules, trust me on that one.

I thought the anon feature was for anyone not comfortable posting about something they felt important to speak on. How is it being abused? It’s getting annoying how every time there’s an anon, they get called out regardless of their comment actually being helpful.
Reply 8
Original post by Second_Beauty
I thought the anon feature was for anyone not comfortable posting about something they felt important to speak on. How is it being abused? It’s getting annoying how every time there’s an anon, they get called out regardless of their comment actually being helpful.

tru it's kinda becoming a pistake
Uhhh I'm 15 so I can't help you on that one

WikiHow has advice for everything these days :borat:

Or you could just look at the NHS website and see what they have to say, that'd probably be more better than WikiHow...
(edited 3 years ago)
ummmm maybe he should go to a doctor
maybe he should go to a doctor
dont know y i went anon
I often criticise misuse of anonymous, but talking about sexual matters seems like one of the more legit uses?
He lasts longer when he fucs my pusy but we usually do anal

ewww what the hell
Original post by khadijaaaxxxx
ewww what the hell

lmao how old ru. I was jk
cool story bro:curious:

Spoiler

There are many people here who are above 18, and I don't think the majority are inexperienced teens.(although it could be, but most people who I see here are in their late teens-early 20s)

Spoiler

lmao how old ru. I was jk

you were joking....?
i-
you were joking....?
i-

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Latest