doing the work properly D: , a year 10 GYG

Watch this thread
//Yeah_dil\\
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Yes I will update this GYG once a month or i n the beginning middle and end of the month. I will now do the work teachers set me well starting from today with the homework I got. Date: 10/10/20

starting grades: idc most are grade 4-8

subjects I was good at in year 9: computing

most subjects were mediocre or bad.

subjects I am doing: Maths higher(edexcel) , English literature (AQA) ,English Language(AQA), triple science(edexcel), Geography(AQA I think), computing (OCR), French(Edexcel I think)

Lets get these nines

Any questions I'll try answer.

tag list:
Last edited by //Yeah_dil\\; 1 year ago
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
tag me!
//Yeah_dil\\
Rep:
(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
tag me!
Yes!
Rufus The Red
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I got a tag! :woo:
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by //Yeah_dil\\)
Yes I will update this GYG once a month. I will now do the work teachers set me well starting from today with the homework I got. Date: 10/10/20

starting grades: idc most are grade 4-8

subjects I was good at in year 9: computing

most subjects were mediocre or bad.

subjects I am doing: Maths higher(edexcel) , English literature (AQA) ,English Language(AQA), triple science(edexcel), Geography(AQA I think), computing (OCR), French(Edexcel I think)

Lets get these nines

Any questions I'll try answer.

tag list:
Yayyyy! Good luck with GCSE’s!
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Ayeeee another GYG by Dil :woo:
//Yeah_dil\\
Rep:
Update post middle of month ig 19/10/20

i got 7's in bio chem and 5 and 4 in physics i

think got 4 in english idk what i got in maths

got 20/23 in comp sci test so yh ty for
reading
//Yeah_dil\\
Rep:
I'll get good in the next wave of exams
//Yeah_dil\\
Rep:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!!

I'm going to start doing that active recall stuff seems like its really good!! What exams are you doing?
//Yeah_dil\\
Rep:
update: i got 7's and a 5 in french
//Yeah_dil\\
Rep:
UPDATE POST!!!

My exams weren't able to go through lmao however some did for the sciences I got 6-7 and English Lang I GOT A 3 plsssss hellpppppp meeeeeeeeeee

nikkiblonsky SuperiorPotato 5hyl33n Rufus the red
Da14a
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Do you still use the blurting technique? Seems solid to me.
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by //Yeah_dil)
UPDATE POST!!!

My exams weren't able to go through lmao however some did for the sciences I got 6-7 and English Lang I GOT A 3 plsssss hellpppppp meeeeeeeeeee

nikkiblonsky SuperiorPotato 5hyl33n Rufus the red Hellohsjakodsmka
Hi //Yeah_dil\\!

How are you?

Don't panic about the grade. Can you re-take the exam?

What grade were you aiming/hoping for?
//Yeah_dil\\
Rep:
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
Hi //Yeah_dil\\!

How are you?

Don't panic about the grade. Can you re-take the exam?

What grade were you aiming/hoping for?
I'm great thanks for asking! How are you? I can't retake the exam . I knew I would do bad I really really want to get grade 9 I think I'm going wrong with analysis, my structure for writing is ok now.
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I'm great thanks for asking! How are you? I can't retake the exam . I knew I would do bad I really really want to get grade 9 I think I'm going wrong with analysis, my structure for writing is ok now.
I'm good too, thanks for asking.

Could you upload an essay you have written along with the question? I can help you see where you are going wrong.
//Yeah_dil\\
Rep:
I'm good too, thanks for asking.

Could you upload an essay you have written along with the question? I can help you see where you are going wrong.
Oh yeah we are doing A Christmas Carol I'll do a question, I don't have an essay, I'll send it to you once I have wrote it thank you so much!!!
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Oh yeah we are doing A Christmas Carol I'll do a question, I don't have an essay, I'll send it to you once I have wrote it thank you so much!!!
Excellent! I did A Christmas Carol when I was doing GCSE's so I can definitely help.
//Yeah_dil\\
Rep:
Excellent! I did A Christmas Carol when I was doing GCSE's so I can definitely help.
Yesss thank youuu how are your alevels going btw?
5hyl33n
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yesss thank youuu how are your alevels going btw?
No problem!

A-Levels are fine, thanks for asking. I have a few mini-tests when I return so I'm preparing for those.
//Yeah_dil\\
Rep:
No problem!

A-Levels are fine, thanks for asking. I have a few mini-tests when I return so I'm preparing for those.
Oh that's great 👍 good luck in ur tests!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (126)
38.53%
The paper was reasonable (156)
47.71%
Not feeling great about that exam... (31)
9.48%
It was TERRIBLE (14)
4.28%

Watched Threads