Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
It is my siblings what I mean is they count what food or snacks everyone eats. So for example if we had some mini rolls they’ll say he’s had 2 chocolates, she’s had 2, he’s had 3 then make a massive fuss out and arguments. It’s like counting everything doesn’t get you anywhere apart from hassle and arguing. It doesn’t matter if one person has had an extra snack or whatever like no one is going to die it’s just an extra thing.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Are your siblings very young, nosy or very competitive with each other? :confused:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by londonmyst)
Are your siblings very young, nosy or very competitive with each other? :confused:
They are 16 and 23
OceanCat
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Normal tbh. Sibling rivalry and all that. No one should be favoured and all that.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SoulfulTwist)
Normal tbh. Sibling rivalry and all that. No one should be favoured and all that.
Deji said there’s no competition in family though
OceanCat
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Deji said there’s no competition in family though
Let's put it this way, chocolate is my life. If I see my siblings (who should all be treated the same) get a bigger share than me, I would probably make a fuss. Because I would be jealous that they got more, as chocolate is my life. Whereas if it was sweets, I couldn't care who got more or less.

And I am mid 20s too, gosh quite immature in this respect
Anonymous #1
Let's put it this way, chocolate is my life. If I see my siblings (who should all be treated the same) get a bigger share than me, I would probably make a fuss. Because I would be jealous that they got more, as chocolate is my life. Whereas if it was sweets, I couldn't care who got more or less.

And I am mid 20s too, gosh quite immature in this respect
YouTube is part of Dejis life, he doesn’t cause competition with JJ with it
OceanCat
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
YouTube is part of Dejis life, he doesn’t cause competition with JJ with it
So what? You comparing other people with yourself and your family. Stop comparing
Anonymous #1
So what? You comparing other people with yourself and your family. Stop comparing
Free country sorry
OceanCat
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Free country sorry
Ofc but you're being petty raising this issue on a forum unless you want to know whether this is normal :confused:
Only way to actually solve it if it bothers you is to speak with your family. Mind you, you do have to pick your fights. And you win some you lose some.
Anonymous #1
Ofc but you're being petty raising this issue on a forum unless you want to know whether this is normal :confused:
Only way to actually solve it if it bothers you is to speak with your family. Mind you, you do have to pick your fights. And you win some you lose some.
I can raise this issue on a forum if I want
OceanCat
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I can raise this issue on a forum if I want
Yes you can. And it can help if you take things from it I suppose too
deadroseex
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
My siblings do this too. They lie sometimes and go Oh that's for mum or dad and then you come downstairs for something and you see them eating the last one. Other than that, fr they count it out and then they call each other and myself greedy for having one extra lmaoo
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (403)
56.36%
I don't have everything I need (312)
43.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed