UAL Central Saint Martins Architecture application portfolio and statement advice.

Watch
minataurusina
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Im applying for architecture BA at CSM and need some help with writing my personal statement, what are they looking for in an applicant?
University of the Arts London
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by minataurusina)
Im applying for architecture BA at CSM and need some help with writing my personal statement, what are they looking for in an applicant?
Hello minataurusina,

Your personal statement should demonstrate that you've met (or exceeded) the skills and experience that are required for the course, but also that you have a strong interest in the subject. You can also use your personal statement to showcase examples of transferable skills (eg. team work or problem solving). Make sure to show your draft to friends or family and your tutor who can also give you feedback.

For this course specifically, you can find a lot of guidance on the CSM BA (Hons) Architecture course page if you look below the entry criteria on the 'How To Apply' section.

We are also running webinars on this and other topics - if you go to www.arts.ac.uk/events and select 'info sessions' you will see all the details and booking links. You might also find it helpful to join one of our online open days to ask more about this directly to the staff team.

Best wishes,

Sian
UK Student Recruitment Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (641)
33.49%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (809)
42.27%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.75%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.49%

Watched Threads