?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Anyone had a law offer yet?
jscgr
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i got one from exeter on the 5th (i applied on the 30th of sept) but my lnat's on monday, so i'm awaiting offers/interview offers after that
madpaddington
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
(Original post by jscgr)
i got one from exeter on the 5th (i applied on the 30th of sept) but my lnat's on monday, so i'm awaiting offers/interview offers after that
Thats great, congrats! I’m still waiting on all 5. What are your stats if you don’t mind me asking?
jscgr
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by madpaddington)
Thats great, congrats! I’m still waiting on all 5. What are your stats if you don’t mind me asking?
thank you, i hope your offers come through soon too! what unis did you apply to?

and my stats are predicted A*A*A* for philosophy, history and eng lit (though corona seems to be an inevitable problem for exams...) and 99999888888 at gcses
madpaddington
Rep:
?
(Original post by jscgr)
thank you, i hope your offers come through soon too! what unis did you apply to?

and my stats are predicted A*A*A* for philosophy, history and eng lit (though corona seems to be an inevitable problem for exams...) and 99999888888 at gcses
Thank you! I’ve applied to Birmingham, York, Bristol, King’s and Durham. Good luck with your exams too, my scores are already achieved (thank goodness), so I’m lucky that I won’t be impacted by the stress of Covid!
hushyourgums
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got an offer from Leeds today!
Ray3RE
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you! I’ve applied to Birmingham, York, Bristol, King’s and Durham. Good luck with your exams too, my scores are already achieved (thank goodness), so I’m lucky that I won’t be impacted by the stress of Covid!
Hey, I envy your lack of stress, I'm also applying to Durham, Bristol and York. Good Luck with your application.
madpaddington
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ray3RE)
Hey, I envy your lack of stress, I'm also applying to Durham, Bristol and York. Good Luck with your application.
Best of luck to you, I hope all of your exams go well and you get offers from all of them!
Ray3RE
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Now that the Fast Track deadline has passed, the pissing contest is about to begin.
madpaddington
Rep:
?
Now that the Fast Track deadline has passed, the pissing contest is about to begin.
What’s the Fast Track deadline???
Ray3RE
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What’s the Fast Track deadline???
15/10 18:00, It's the deadline for Oxbridge and Medicine applicants.
studifstyle
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've had an offer from Manchester and they're asking for their standard offer of AAA
Ray3RE
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by studifstyle)
I've had an offer from Manchester and they're asking for their standard offer of AAA
Congrats on your offer, must be a relief.
studifstyle
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Congrats on your offer, must be a relief.
Yes, I'm so happy. Tho the grade requirements hit you in the face and have already kinda motivated me to work harder lol. Where are you applying?
Ray3RE
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by studifstyle)
Yes, I'm so happy. Tho the grade requirements hit you in the face and have already kinda motivated me to work harder lol. Where are you applying?
Cambridge, Durham, Edinburgh, Bristol and York. Cambridge Durham and Bristol probably won't get back to me for a while.

Hopefully you get the grades, at least you have something to work for now.
studifstyle
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Cambridge, Durham, Edinburgh, Bristol and York. Cambridge Durham and Bristol probably won't get back to me for a while.

Hopefully you get the grades, at least you have something to work for now.
Oooh, best of luck! I'm also applying to Bristol haha
cocoxoxo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Would anyone mind sharing their PS for Law?
madpaddington
Rep:
?
(Original post by cocoxoxo)
Would anyone mind sharing their PS for Law?
I don’t think sharing personal statements is a good idea. They will all be different and sharing simply increases the risk of plagiarism, which UCAS checks. I suggest you go online and have a look at the sample PS documents shared by various universities, institutions, etc. instead.
studifstyle
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don’t think sharing personal statements is a good idea. They will all be different and sharing simply increases the risk of plagiarism, which UCAS checks. I suggest you go online and have a look at the sample PS documents shared by various universities, institutions, etc. instead.
Agreed!
ella12565
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've got a conditional offer from Exeter for law
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (50)
30.86%
No - I have already returned home (21)
12.96%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (35)
21.6%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (15)
9.26%
No - I live at home during term anyway (41)
25.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise