The Student Room Group

Law Offers 2021

Anyone had a law offer yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i got one from exeter on the 5th (i applied on the 30th of sept) but my lnat's on monday, so i'm awaiting offers/interview offers after that :smile:
Original post by jscgr
i got one from exeter on the 5th (i applied on the 30th of sept) but my lnat's on monday, so i'm awaiting offers/interview offers after that :smile:

Thats great, congrats! I’m still waiting on all 5. What are your stats if you don’t mind me asking?
Reply 3
Original post by madpaddington
Thats great, congrats! I’m still waiting on all 5. What are your stats if you don’t mind me asking?

thank you, i hope your offers come through soon too! what unis did you apply to?

and my stats are predicted A*A*A* for philosophy, history and eng lit (though corona seems to be an inevitable problem for exams...) and 99999888888 at gcses :smile:
Original post by jscgr
thank you, i hope your offers come through soon too! what unis did you apply to?

and my stats are predicted A*A*A* for philosophy, history and eng lit (though corona seems to be an inevitable problem for exams...) and 99999888888 at gcses :smile:

Thank you! I’ve applied to Birmingham, York, Bristol, King’s and Durham. Good luck with your exams too, my scores are already achieved (thank goodness), so I’m lucky that I won’t be impacted by the stress of Covid!
I got an offer from Leeds today!
Reply 6
Thank you! I’ve applied to Birmingham, York, Bristol, King’s and Durham. Good luck with your exams too, my scores are already achieved (thank goodness), so I’m lucky that I won’t be impacted by the stress of Covid!

Hey, I envy your lack of stress, I'm also applying to Durham, Bristol and York. Good Luck with your application.
Original post by Ray3RE
Hey, I envy your lack of stress, I'm also applying to Durham, Bristol and York. Good Luck with your application.

Best of luck to you, I hope all of your exams go well and you get offers from all of them!
Reply 8
Now that the Fast Track deadline has passed, the pissing contest is about to begin.
Original post by Ray3RE
Now that the Fast Track deadline has passed, the pissing contest is about to begin.

What’s the Fast Track deadline???
Reply 10
What’s the Fast Track deadline???

15/10 18:00, It's the deadline for Oxbridge and Medicine applicants.
I've had an offer from Manchester and they're asking for their standard offer of AAA
Reply 12
Original post by studifstyle
I've had an offer from Manchester and they're asking for their standard offer of AAA

Congrats on your offer, must be a relief.
Original post by Ray3RE
Congrats on your offer, must be a relief.

Yes, I'm so happy. Tho the grade requirements hit you in the face and have already kinda motivated me to work harder lol. Where are you applying?
Reply 14
Original post by studifstyle
Yes, I'm so happy. Tho the grade requirements hit you in the face and have already kinda motivated me to work harder lol. Where are you applying?

Cambridge, Durham, Edinburgh, Bristol and York. Cambridge Durham and Bristol probably won't get back to me for a while.

Hopefully you get the grades, at least you have something to work for now.
Original post by Ray3RE
Cambridge, Durham, Edinburgh, Bristol and York. Cambridge Durham and Bristol probably won't get back to me for a while.

Hopefully you get the grades, at least you have something to work for now.

Oooh, best of luck! I'm also applying to Bristol haha
Would anyone mind sharing their PS for Law? :smile:
Original post by cocoxoxo
Would anyone mind sharing their PS for Law? :smile:

I don’t think sharing personal statements is a good idea. They will all be different and sharing simply increases the risk of plagiarism, which UCAS checks. I suggest you go online and have a look at the sample PS documents shared by various universities, institutions, etc. instead.
I don’t think sharing personal statements is a good idea. They will all be different and sharing simply increases the risk of plagiarism, which UCAS checks. I suggest you go online and have a look at the sample PS documents shared by various universities, institutions, etc. instead.

Agreed!
I've got a conditional offer from Exeter for law

Quick Reply

Latest