The Student Room Group

Law Offers 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sleep-deprived
any international applicants received an offer from warwick?

i have but they j started a few days ago so dw!
Just got an offer from Glasgow for Common Law with German Language :smile:

I am an international applicant
just got an offer today for durham (which required me to do the lnat last thursday) yet warwick still haven’t replied. lol......
Original post by TheRocketMan18
just got an offer today for durham (which required me to do the lnat last thursday) yet warwick still haven’t replied. lol......

What is your offer and what are you predicted if you don’t mind? I did mine 2 weeks ago now and am still waiting :frown:
Original post by Student639
What is your offer and what are you predicted if you don’t mind? I did mine 2 weeks ago now and am still waiting :frown:

AAA and AAB if i make them firm choice

i’m sure you’ll get in dude, my friend literally applied for law at warwick WAY after me and received an offer the week after and i still haven’t. the system is weird
AAA and AAB if i make them firm choice

Wow! Was that contextual or just due to a really good application? Well done
i’m sure you’ll get in dude, my friend literally applied for law at warwick WAY after me and received an offer the week after and i still haven’t. the system is weird

I hope so haha- Durham is my first choice bar Cambridge (interview was awful so no chance there) so fingers crossed I’ll hear soon. How did you find the lnat?
Wow! Was that contextual or just due to a really good application? Well done

no idea cos i was pretty damn sure i flunked that lnat after i left that exam centre. went in having no prior practice
I thought I completely flopped my lnat (only took it last wednesday) and got an offer this evening from durham (AAA or AAB if i firm) so honestly so shocked. I’m not contextual so i’m really confused but i’m not complaining lmao
Original post by hollymarsden1
Since there has been a batch of Manchester offers for law, has anyone recovered one for Law with a Year Abroad?

Still waiting too!! I think it might be worth emailing them- I saw somewhere they emailed a uni asking for update on their application and they gave them an offer the next day so you could try that? It’s crazy how long they’re taking I rlly don’t understand
Original post by Elizabethgranger
When do LSE and UCL start giving offers?

Probably in jan now.
Original post by Mafdet
Yes I received one in October.

Can I just asked when you applied?
Original post by mmutt17
Still waiting too!! I think it might be worth emailing them- I saw somewhere they emailed a uni asking for update on their application and they gave them an offer the next day so you could try that? It’s crazy how long they’re taking I rlly don’t understand

I am considering it but I don't want to be seen as impatient even though they can't reject me just on that! I might leave it a few more days but arghhh it is annoying how long they are taking as they don't seem to be a uni that waits until Jan.
Original post by hollyellisss
I thought I completely flopped my lnat (only took it last wednesday) and got an offer this evening from durham (AAA or AAB if i firm) so honestly so shocked. I’m not contextual so i’m really confused but i’m not complaining lmao

Just got an offer from Exeter as well!!
Original post by mmutt17

maybe try emailing i got an offer in less than 48 hours
Original post by hollymarsden1
Can I just asked when you applied?

Applied 13th October, got offer 1 week later.
Original post by 2021.b3by
i have but they j started a few days ago so dw!

thank you for your reply! may i know when did you apply? thanks!
any more QMUL law offers getting handed out or are they stopping for now? i applied november 5th
Original post by zxneta12
maybe try emailing i got an offer in less than 48 hours

For which course?
Congrats tho

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending