S12356
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hey guys so I hope to take law or law with criminology at university next year. My choices are royal Holloway, Brunel university, Westminster and I’m not sure about the other ones- either reading, Hertfordshire, St Mary’s goldsmiths or City. Does anyone know which of the above is better for law/ law with criminology
Thisismyunitsr
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I’d go for City or Reading. As they are high in the league tables and reputation REALLY matters I’d you are doing a law degree’
UniofReading
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by S12356)
Hey guys so I hope to take law or law with criminology at university next year. My choices are royal Holloway, Brunel university, Westminster and I’m not sure about the other ones- either reading, Hertfordshire, St Mary’s goldsmiths or City. Does anyone know which of the above is better for law/ law with criminology
Hey S12356,

It's great to hear you want to study Law. Currently, Reading University is ranked 27th in the UK for QS World University Rankings 2021.

Reading offers a brilliant LLB Law course in the picturesque Foxhill House which was originally built in 1868, the course is accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and Bar Standards Board.

Here you can see the information related to Reading University https://www.reading.ac.uk/ready-to-s...ea/law-ug.aspx
There is also a virtual campus tour available which will allow you to get a feel for the campus and to see Foxhill House! https://www.reading.ac.uk/VirtualTour/

Hope this helps and please feel free to message if you have any other questions!
From,

Amina 😊
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by S12356)
City or Reading
S12356
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Thankyouu all so much!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (24)
16.78%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (48)
33.57%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (14)
9.79%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (14)
9.79%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (7)
4.9%
I think it's an unfair expectation (33)
23.08%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
2.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise