The Student Room Group

this is urgent!😁 need your own idea guys

How has the technology change the way we communicate?
...He asks using an Internet forum...
Reply 2
Original post by GabiAbi84
...He asks using an Internet forum...

what do you mean?
Original post by keim dwayme
what do you mean?

You are using technology to communicate to ask how technology has changed the way we communicate...
Reply 4
You are using technology to communicate to ask how technology has changed the way we communicate...

you are smart with this! can you give me your answer or idea i just need it on my essay

you are smart with this! can you give me your answer or idea i just need it on my essay

r/whoosh
Reply 6
Original post by Callicious
r/whoosh

hahaahahahahhha
Ooh okay... so it has made communication much easier for people who don’t live close such as Skype, messages, face time and has altered lots of forms of communication to more virtual as opposed to physical which has definitely altered life since in the past where the only way to talk was in person. I guess it has also made people more social and able to branch out to people abroad and across the country making communication much more connecting widely. I can’t really think of any more right now but I hope some of these help 😂👍
Reply 8
Original post by grace_ellie
Ooh okay... so it has made communication much easier for people who don’t live close such as Skype, messages, face time and has altered lots of forms of communication to more virtual as opposed to physical which has definitely altered life since in the past where the only way to talk was in person. I guess it has also made people more social and able to branch out to people abroad and across the country making communication much more connecting widely. I can’t really think of any more right now but I hope some of these help 😂👍

thank you grace! i love it
How has the technology change the way we communicate?

You just used a internet student forum to ask a question and got an answer quickly. Do you think you could do that at the same speed if you were to ask someone face-to-face?

You need to write the pros and cons of internet as a way of communicating.
Original post by 5hyl33n
You need to write the pros and cons of internet as a way of communicating.

so what do you mean?
Not changed me l wont let it
Less face to face communications.
Quicker faster, can quit on someone last minute and not feel bad whereas before you would do your best to turn up at whatever appointed time you had
Can talk to those on opoosite ends of the world in a jiffy and feel close
thank you grace! i love it

You’re welcome!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest