The Student Room Group

PwC applications 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Anyone from the 17 Nov / 19 Nov assessment centres received a response? Was told that we'd hear within 10-15 days but I'm still yet to
(edited 3 years ago)
Can anyone give a quick rundown of what the AC entails? Like how many tasks are there, how relaxed is the interview, is there anything specifically I should be preparing for that caught anyone out? Thanks !
Original post by spud743
Anyone from the 17 Nov / 19 Nov assessment centres received a response? Was told that we'd hear within 10-15 days but I'm still yet to

I had my AC on the 19th and I'm yet to hear anything as well. I've seen that some people waited up to a month before receiving a response so we might be waiting a while, but fingers crossed!
Anyone who did the assessment centre on the 1st December heard from PWC yet?
Reply 44
Original post by nishapillay
Anyone who did the assessment centre on the 1st December heard from PWC yet?

What location/service line?
Original post by op78
What location/service line?

Milton Keynes Audit
Anyone got an offer for the mcr office (summer internship)?
Original post by TheWongTim
Thanks! In the AC you have emails to answer which contain numerical questions, and you answer the questions via email. The maths is quite simple so I wouldn't worry too much about the maths especially.

Hey! Were there any group exercises or presentations during the AC? Or was it only the emails, SWOT analysis, etc. stuff?
Original post by wannabemecheng
Hey! Were there any group exercises or presentations during the AC? Or was it only the emails, SWOT analysis, etc. stuff?

You’ll have a personal interview, report, numerical analysis and a group task (it’s more of just a meeting so they can analyse how you interact within a team)
Hi everyone,

I'm applying to the school leavers position with pwc and was wondering if the assessment centre is the same for all, e.g graduates, school leavers, internships etc Or is it different based on what you have applied for? If anyone here has done an assessment centre for the school leavers position I'd appreciate some advice 🙂 Finally all the best on your applications guys!

Kind regards,
Rose
Hi guys,

I have completed my careers unlocked on 17th Nov 2020, haven't gotten an update yet. Do you think I should be worried? The deadline of submissions are 7th Jan. Have any of you gone to the next stage?
(edited 3 years ago)
How long did everyone have to wait to hear back from PwC with regards to AC outcome? This waiting is just fuelling my anxiety
Original post by kj211108
Hi guys,

I have completed my careers unlocked on 17th Nov 2020, haven't gotten an update yet. Do you think I should be worried? The deadline of submissions are 7th Jan. Have any of you gone to the next stage?

Weird, I think you're meant to get your response right away. Maybe email them? Is this for a Grad position?
is anyone able to share the questions that came up for the vid interview? would really appreciate it xx
Has anyone heard back from PwC after the AC?
Original post by wannabemecheng
How long did everyone have to wait to hear back from PwC with regards to AC outcome? This waiting is just fuelling my anxiety

Same here :// when did you do your AC and what did you apply to?
Original post by Kirankhalsa
is anyone able to share the questions that came up for the vid interview? would really appreciate it xx

Why you for the role, why pwc, a few scenario questions where you're asked how you would respond to a situation and a case study question.
Reply 57
Original post by Rose09876543
Hey Guys,

I've just received an offer from pwc🥳so happy! These threads have helped me in the application process so if anyone has any questions they would like to ask, just post them and I'll try to answer as best as I can🤗.

Congratulations again!!🎉
Original post by Rose09876543
Hey Guys,

I've just received an offer from pwc🥳so happy! These threads have helped me in the application process so if anyone has any questions they would like to ask, just post them and I'll try to answer as best as I can🤗.

Congratulations!!!! Can I ask which role have you applied to and when did you do your CFD? Thanks.
Original post by melodenver15
Congratulations!!!! Can I ask which role have you applied to and when did you do your CFD? Thanks.

Hey,
Thank you 🙂 I applied for tax. What's CFD?
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest