The Student Room Group

PwC applications 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by techstudent1
anyone here been 'rejected' after the AC and then applied again for a different position using a diff email without waiting the 6 months - asking for a friend...

Yes I've tried and they clocked on
Original post by iwonAton
Yes I've tried and they clocked on

ahh okay thanks ... well there goes my chance of getting in :frown:. the starting salary is sh*t anyway (not me being bitter about getting rejected:colonhash:)
Reply 82
Original post by gradtobe
I've had my AC last Tuesday and received my call today. So it took 9 days for me.

Which role were you applying for?
Original post by HE26
Which role were you applying for?

Grad placement in tech, Manchester.
Reply 84
How long did it take to hear back after the AC
Original post by Txpiwx

9 consecutive days.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 86
Original post by gradtobe
9 days.

Thank you
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 87
I'm on day 16 now (10 working days due to bank holiday weekend) and I'm yet to hear back. I assume that's not a good sign but the waiting is worse than a rejection at this point!
Original post by Txpiwx
Reply 88
Original post by HE26
I'm on day 16 now (10 working days due to bank holiday weekend) and I'm yet to hear back. I assume that's not a good sign but the waiting is worse than a rejection at this point!

I’m on 7 conservative days and it’s killing me. Which service line do you apply for and location?
Reply 89
Original post by Txpiwx
I’m on 7 conservative days and it’s killing me. Which service line do you apply for and location?

I applied for Graduate Audit - East Mids. You?
Reply 90
Original post by HE26
I applied for Graduate Audit - East Mids. You?

Audit Milton Keynes
Reply 91
Original post by Txpiwx
Audit Milton Keynes

Any luck yet?
Reply 92
Original post by HE26
Any luck yet?

Nothing yet, still waiting. I hope you get it
Reply 93
Had my AC 15 days ago. No news : (
Reply 94
I heard they usually take 8 days but it seems it’s been taking longer this time round
Reply 95
Original post by Txpiwx
I heard they usually take 8 days but it seems it’s been taking longer this time round

Original post by Chinkol
Had my AC 15 days ago. No news : (

I sent an email on the application portal a few days ago to follow up. They emailed back today asking for my availability to ring me and I let them know I was free all day. But still no call. I think it's fairly obvious what the outcome is but the waiting is pretty grim
Reply 96
Original post by HE26
I sent an email on the application portal a few days ago to follow up. They emailed back today asking for my availability to ring me and I let them know I was free all day. But still no call. I think it's fairly obvious what the outcome is but the waiting is pretty grim

Just hang in there , you never know . But even if the outcome isn’t what you expected then, September we go again.
Original post by HE26

Hey, did they call you? I sent 2 emails to them, still no responses.
Reply 98
Original post by Luna.Luu
Hey, did they call you? I sent 2 emails to them, still no responses.

Hey, yes they called me 23/04/21 (17 working days after AC) and let me know that I did pass the assessment centre but unfortunately the positions are already filled. So if anyone drops out then I'm on the reserve list but otherwise I have to re-apply for 2022
Original post by HE26
Hey, yes they called me 23/04/21 (17 working days after AC) and let me know that I did pass the assessment centre but unfortunately the positions are already filled. So if anyone drops out then I'm on the reserve list but otherwise I have to re-apply for 2022

Congratulations! Hope you can get it. I attended AC on 17Feb, it’s quite a loooong time ago, still waiting for the outcome tho, I expect nothing but a call 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending