I need you to tell me!!! Urgenttt!!!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
haii!
It's not urgent, for me I just wanted to know lol.
so um, I am kind of embarrassed to post this, but I am very fond of dimples. I think they look so adorable.
Both my parents, mum and dad have them, well my dad's dimples aren't really holes but still.

I wanted them badly, but I don't have them.

or could it just be fat covering my face, since I am slightly chubby? Both my parents have them though.
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Why did you put urgent in the title only to admit that its not really urgent? And why are you abusing anonymous?

What do you want us to tell you? You cant force yourself to have dimples, thats not how it works :lol:
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Why did you put urgent in the title only to admit that its not really urgent? And why are you abusing anonymous?

What do you want us to tell you? You cant force yourself to have dimples, thats not how it works :lol:
I DID IT URGENT SO U COULD COME TO THIS POST, or no one would see it. And i did mention that im embarrassed, which is why i did it anonymous.
Foxehh
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I DID IT URGENT SO U COULD COME TO THIS POST, or no one would see it. And i did mention that im embarrassed, which is why i did it anonymous.
People would have gotten around to it. Be patient.
That is not what anonymous is for.
Anonymous #1
ok can u please leave the post if u have a big problem
Anonymous #2
Report 11 months ago
ok can u please leave the post if u have a big problem
Rude.

The simple fact is, you should have not put urgent. There are people on here with actual issues.
1st superstar
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Rude.

The simple fact is, you should have not put urgent. There are people on here with actual issues.
Agreed and you shouldn't have been anon for this post either...
Anonymous #1
Rude.

I think ur rude.
If u don't understand what's going on, its best not to put your nose into others' business.
I only want a reply, this person keeps on tagging me and saying other irrelevant things which is why I told them to leave.

(Original post by 1st superstar)
Same goes for you dear person.
1st superstar
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I think ur rude.
If u don't understand what's going on, its best not to put your nose into others' business.
I only want a reply, this person keeps on tagging me and saying other irrelevant things which is why I told them to leave.

I am not using the anonymous feature. I've only used it 3-4 times max ever on TSR.
Anonymous #1
I am not using the anonymous feature. I've only used it 3-4 times max ever on TSR.
I know. I said something else
Anonymous #1
Rude.

why are you anonymous then?
And one last thing: Maybe you should stop being such a hypocrite. If ur anonymous then please stop telling others not to be.
1st superstar
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I know. I said something else
You said "same goes for you dear person" when I told another user that they shouldn't be anon.
Anonymous #1
You said "same goes for you dear person" when I told another user that they shouldn't be anon.
ooooh. sorry, my bad.
Somnambulism
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
why are you anonymous then?
And one last thing: Maybe you should stop being such a hypocrite. If ur anonymous then please stop telling others not to be.
'Hypocrite?' Yet you still post anonymously. You have the audacity to call someone out when you continue to practice this. You're not humouring me in any form. Tantrums are not cute either. You're only making yourself look foolish.

How about taking a brief moment to think before you act. Maybe you should consider that there was a point to be made. If you are going to create a pointless thread and post anonymously, people are going to follow in your footsteps. Or better yet, ignore them.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by Somnambulism)
'Hypocrite?' Yet you still post anonymously. You have the audacity to call someone out when you continue to practice this. You're not humouring me in any form. Tantrums are not cute either. You're only making yourself look foolish.

How about taking a brief moment to think before you act. Maybe you should consider that there was a point to be made. If you are going to create a pointless thread and post anonymously, people are going to follow in your footsteps. Or better yet, ignore them.
hi. I didn't ever feel the need to talk to you. goodbye.
Scotney
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Somnambulism)

We all have to start ignoring anon misusers.It is the only answer.
Summerneive
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I think ur rude.

It’s not urgent you just want to know if there’s holes in your face...?
Spoiler:
Show
oops this was a month ago (:
Last edited by Summerneive; 10 months ago
Violet5567
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Why’s everyone making a big deal out of this if they wanted to be anon then they can putting urgent in the title was a bit unnecessary but yall need to stop getting mad for no reason
Oh dear this is from a month ago
Scotney
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Spencer5567)
Why’s everyone making a big deal out of this if they wanted to be anon then they can putting urgent in the title was a bit unnecessary but yall need to stop getting mad for no reason
Oh dear this is from a month ago
Yes Keep Calm and Carry On!
xDmochi
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
haii!
It's not urgent, for me I just wanted to know lol.
so um, I am kind of embarrassed to post this, but I am very fond of dimples. I think they look so adorable.
Both my parents, mum and dad have them, well my dad's dimples aren't really holes but still.

I wanted them badly, but I don't have them.

or could it just be fat covering my face, since I am slightly chubby? Both my parents have them though.
Your most likely have dimples under your skin, possibly just your body fat (which 100% don’t be ashamed of lmao) if you really care that much, you can talk to your parents about getting artificial dimples (usually only 1.5k)
But I’m sure your amazing either way
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (19)
7.54%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
15.08%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (45)
17.86%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (36)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (67)
26.59%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
18.65%

Watched Threads