The Biggest Threat to all of us right now

Watch this thread
Maxtalks
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago

Climate change is a massive threat to our society right now and no matter what Donald Trump says, climate change is destroying our planet. As we slowly but surely pollute and heat up the planet, soon it will be too late. We have just over 7 years to make a change according to the latest scientific research. There is some debate about how long is left, but regardless, action must be taken.

Within my lifetime I have seen the change in our weather that climate change has caused and so I wanted to make a video about it as it's something I feel like should be talked about more. In the UK we used to get snow in November and December but nowadays we seem to get snow in February or March and if it keeps going its likely to get even more extreme!

Climate change has the potential to and will change the very way we operate, and will caues widespread famine, natural disasters, drought, floods, and will offer an unpredictability that cannot be reversed. If we want to save our planet and save the world, then we must take action.
Callie57
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Are you trying to be Greta Thunberg or...

Spoiler:
Show
Well,how can we,people on Tsr make a change? :dontknow:
Maxtalks
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Callie57)
Are you trying to be Greta Thunberg or...

Spoiler:
Show
Well,how can we,people on Tsr make a change? :dontknow:
Hahhaha not trying to be greta thunberg, well to be honest I think the major thing is change and incentives for change coming from the top. As individuals we can make small changes to our lives but for anything major to be done and the damage to be reversed I think it's just spreading the word as far and wide so that action is taken by governments and leaders that filters down to us
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (5)
20.83%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (1)
4.17%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
16.67%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (2)
8.33%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
29.17%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (5)
20.83%

Watched Threads