Transfer to lcf (ual) for first year after foundation year?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I’m currently studying Art and design foundation year that will lead onto my degree in photography but instead of doing first year at the uni I’m in now As I want to study purely fashion based photography I would like to transfer to LCF (ual) for fashion photography for my 3 year degree how would I go about this ready for next September?
University of the Arts London
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m currently studying Art and design foundation year that will lead onto my degree in photography but instead of doing first year at the uni I’m in now As I want to study purely fashion based photography I would like to transfer to LCF (ual) for fashion photography for my 3 year degree how would I go about this ready for next September?
Hello,

Great to hear that you are interested in LCF! The course you are looking at is part of the school of Media and Communications, and is based at our Lime Grove site. I would recommend you visit some of our online open days for that course. Right now you should be developing your portfolio of work. You can apply via UCAS by 15 January 2021 (for a September 2021 start) and if you meet the entry requirements you will then be asked to submit a portfolio for assessment. Please have a look at the course pages for details about the application process.

Best wishes,

Sian
UK Student Recruitment Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (133)
42.09%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (36)
11.39%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.54%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (67)
21.2%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.76%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
6.01%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed