Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    my sis hid my dads keys under the bed for about two weeks, then produced them and started laughing! That was pretty bad, as all the locks were about to be changed and new keys for the car were about to be made

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    my sis hid my dads keys under the bed for about two weeks, then produced them and started laughing! That was pretty bad, as all the locks were about to be changed and new keys for the car were about to be made
    lol thats funny

ReputationRep:
    Dropped my sister on her head.
    Lied to my parents about where I was staying/what I was doing/drinking etc (But everyone has done that at some point)
    Cut the sofa up.
    Told my sister to push a bit of glass that had just been fitted into the conservatory (it fell out)
    Tried to drown my Dad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luize)
    Tried to drown my Dad.
    backs away slowly trying to make no sudden movements.....

ReputationRep:
    Well, I cracked into someone's computer, printed off a load of really embarassing documents and distributed them amongst the school.

It was his fault, though - he was spreading rumours about me, so I gave him a taste of his own medicine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amo1)
    backs away slowly trying to make no sudden movements.....
    I'm nice really...His head just looked like a nice seat...It was just unfortunate we were in a swimming pool at the time.

ReputationRep:
    i read someone's diary once. not even someone i know. wasn't very interesting really but i'm chronically curious. i guess that's why i like history!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K'uin K'ra)
    Well, I cracked into someone's computer, printed off a load of really embarassing documents and distributed them amongst the school.

It was his fault, though - he was spreading rumours about me, so I gave him a taste of his own medicine.
    Oooh what kind of embarrassing documents?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    I pissed off of the top of our hotel roof onto our bus on a school trip once. It was balcony/roof just outside a teacher's bedroom window.
    Yeah... like thats the worst youve ever done! dont be shy! tell!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I_<3_ains)
    Yeah... like thats the worst youve ever done! dont be shy! tell!
    And you would know how...?:confused: :p:

ReputationRep:
    I was very naughty in the past...

1) At school, in an attempt to get some conkers off a tree I pulled a plank of someone's garden fence and threw it up at the tree. It fell from the tree and landed on a little girl's head. Fortunately it was 'Roman Day' at school so she was wearing a roman helmet which protected her.

2) When getting changed for PE I once took everything off and ran around the hall naked. I actually didn't realise what I'd done wrong when I was told off, until I looked downwards. I'm sure I mistook getting changed for PE with getting changed for bed. I was only young.

3) I loved collecting rocks, I found one rock I liked in the school grounds but my supposed 'friend' threw it over a fence - I subsequently hit him, hard.

ReputationRep:
    I threw a pen at a teachers face.

ReputationRep:
    ooh that reminds me, i punched one of my fave teachers when i was having a fight and he came to break it up

ReputationRep:
    Some things i've read here are pretty shocking! lol.

I've done loads mainly with my mates around school. I can remember when i was in year 7 in a music lesson. Me and my mate decided to play cricket/baseball with a keyboard and paper. I swung the keyboard and the paper ball just whacked the teacher between the eyes and the keyboard came flying out my hands and smashed against the door.

Naturally i blamed someone else for it because the teacher didn't see it and i avoided being put on "report", lol. But i'm still an angel compared to some of you guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done.?
    I ate a fat girls chocolate cake that had been left to cool in home economics. Ha ha -it felt so wrong but it felt so right.
    what i did involved an air gun, 2 mates, a few passers by and lots of armed police

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    And you would know how...?:confused: :p:
    :O! i think i know you better than to know thats the worst youve ever done!
    [22:46:37] visesh - hav: i swore a few times in an actual a level
    exam
    visesh - hav: :P
    : out loud?
    visesh - hav: that, and wrote it too
    visesh - hav: THATs all you're getting

ReputationRep:
    Ha , this isn't the naughtiest thing i done, but i pretended to be dead while staying around my nans house in the bath. I just lied there on the floor and she came in and thought i was dead, she was hysterical and went down stairs started to ring the doctor. I then proceded to stand behind her ( she didnt notice) and said who you ringing gran... She went mad!

Funny though (RIP)

ReputationRep:
    I got taken to court for overtaking an unmarked police car a "little" quicker than I should have been, woops.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    What is the naughtiest thing you have ever done.?
    I ate a fat girls chocolate cake that had been left to cool in home economics. Ha ha -it felt so wrong but it felt so right.
    i smashed my neighboors greenhouse because they never liked kids and were always moaning at me. I used bricks too dangerous outside tsr too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I_<3_ains)
    :O! i think i know you better than to know thats the worst youve ever done!
    [22:46:37] visesh - hav: i swore a few times in an actual a level
    exam
    visesh - hav: :P
    : out loud?
    visesh - hav: that, and wrote it too
    visesh - hav: THATs all you're getting
    Do you STILL think I am going to email you that thing? :mad:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.