Exam Questions for a level AQA Sociology and a level OCR Psychology???

Watch
leena2004
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hi
Does anyone know where to find exam questions (preferrably by topic) for a level AQA sociology and a level OCR psychology. Please this is really urgent and I cant seem to find any questions anywhere. Please let me know if anyone knows.
Thank You
username3799022
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi there! Sorry I can't help with psychology but I used this website for sociology revision last year, and if the link works this should have some practice questions https://revisesociology.com/sociolog...n-exam-advice/
There are also some practice questions at the end of each topic in the textbook if you have access to that?
Hope this helps!
leena2004
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Becky1211)
Hi there! Sorry I can't help with psychology but I used this website for sociology revision last year, and if the link works this should have some practice questions https://revisesociology.com/sociolog...n-exam-advice/
There are also some practice questions at the end of each topic in the textbook if you have access to that?
Hope this helps!
ok tysmmm!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (15)
6.82%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.45%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (37)
16.82%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (33)
15%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (59)
26.82%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (42)
19.09%

Watched Threads