Does anyone have their Romeo and Juliet notes that I could use to study for my exam?

Watch
mansipansi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi All,

I am a student in Year 12 and sitting my GCSEs next month since my predicted grades were not what I expected. I am re-siting my English Literature GCSE and I have revised some of my plays and novels. However, before the lockdown I kept my books where I had my notes for Romeo and Juliet at school and they are no longer in my previous school so I basically don't have them

My exam is next month and I am really panicking that I cant revise for 1 of my units. I searched for some revision notes in Student room but they are not so useful and more of a summary rather than analysis. So therefore, please can anyone who has their Romeo and Juliet or Power and Conflict notes help me out with this ?

Hope you understand
naomisimpsonnn
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi I have the CGP guide for Romeo and Juliet that i'm not using do you want that?I also have some key quotes which is selected which might be helpful for fast revision, they has simple analysis so they can be expanded easily in exams. I could send them this week if you are interested.
Chopinnocturne31
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Oh no! I really wish I could send you my notes but I don’t think I have mine anymore for Romeo and Juliet, you could try using spark notes? As for the poetry, CGP and York notes have a book which you could consider buying. In fact, I believe they have them for Romeo and Juliet as well.

Also search up each poem individually to get notes on each poem from places that aren’t necessarily for GCSEs. You’re more likely to find some good things there than if you search for them in a cluster.

Go through each poem and annotate anything and everything you can remember from your already annotated notes and even try to think of your own points from the poem! This can really help to remember them for the exam as well You could also do this for Romeo and Juliet but I suspect it would be a lot harder than doing it for poems.

I can’t think of anything else but if I do, I’ll make sure to come back here and mention it! :goodluck:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (110)
35.71%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (42)
13.64%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (19)
6.17%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (32)
10.39%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (37)
12.01%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (36)
11.69%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
10.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed