The Student Room Group

Instagram verification code without email or phone number (HELP)

I am not able to log into my Instagram because it is asking for a verification code. The big problem is that I dont have that email or phone number I used in that account . I can not receive the code. I only know the password and username of my account but how can I access it? Will the verification code warning expire? WHAT CAN I DO???? I really NEED this Instagram account. Can someone PLEASE help!!!
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I am not able to log into my Instagram because it is asking for a verification code. The big problem is that I dont have that email or phone number I used in that account . I can not receive the code. I only know the password and username of my account but how can I access it? Will the verification code warning expire? WHAT CAN I DO???? I really NEED this Instagram account. Can someone PLEASE help!!!

The whole point of 2FA is to stop you getting access if you don't have access to the second factor... you're not getting in.
Reply 2
Original post by IWMTom
The whole point of 2FA is to stop you getting access if you don't have access to the second factor... you're not getting in.

So there is nothing I can do?? I cant send Instagram a support request or anything?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
So there is nothing I can do?? I cant send Instagram a support request or anything?

Can you not see why that would be a massive security issue?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending