The Student Room Group

Should I meet my long-distance bf?

To keep it short and simple
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 1 year and never met. We really want to meet each other end of October time this year (so not too far away) and I have a valid reason as to why we couldn't meet before.
He lives in ireland, I live in England

However, it is corona ofc and god knows as to when corona will end, maybe next year who knows

I really want to meet him but I don't know what to do because of the covid situation :frown:
Reply 1
bump
You can both meet if you are both single well in Scotland you can and if you have your own home
Reply 3
I wouldnt. The possiblility of catching Covid outweighs seeing your boyfriend imo.
You'll be able to see him once the pandemic ends.
If you can, then of course you should.

Whether you can though depends on both of your situation. If your both young and healthy then there is little reason not to meet except if either of you live with older family members, or if you'd be breaking any of the gov. restrictions.
Original post by Anonymous
To keep it short and simple
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 1 year and never met. We really want to meet each other end of October time this year (so not too far away) and I have a valid reason as to why we couldn't meet before.
He lives in ireland, I live in England

However, it is corona ofc and god knows as to when corona will end, maybe next year who knows

I really want to meet him but I don't know what to do because of the covid situation :frown:

Definitely try to meet, unless ofc you are at risk from corona, if not, I don't see why you should not.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Definitely try to meet, unless ofc you are at risk from corona, if not, I don't see why you should not.

well i suffer with asthma so dunno

but we'll be doing stuff together,,,obviously, hence why I am worried because of the close contact uno
Reply 7
Original post by fallen_acorns
If you can, then of course you should.

Whether you can though depends on both of your situation. If your both young and healthy then there is little reason not to meet except if either of you live with older family members, or if you'd be breaking any of the gov. restrictions.

i live with my family

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending