kel45
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi
I am a mature student doing an Access to HE diploma for nursing. .
I am struggling for assignment. If you could give me your past assignments covering all units , I would be very grateful to u and happy to pay for your work.
Please let me know soon
Thanks
moosec
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
be careful of plagiarism.
moonkatt
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Where is it you are struggling OP? It would be better to understand this and find how to write your assignments. You’ll find a lot of people won’t be willing to provide you with copies of their work because of the potential of having it plagiarised.
kel45
Rep:
?
(Original post by moosec)
I would be very careful.
I just need to make up the figure and good idea from the past assignments. I have not done any formal education either in school or college. The past assignment would guide me how to do assignments.. I wont copy at any rate.
However many thanks for answering my
query..Did u do access to nursing?
kel45
Rep:
?
I would be very happy to pay for their work as I am struggling now.
kel45
Rep:
?
(Original post by moonkatt)
Where is it you are struggling OP? It would be better to understand this and find how to write your assignments. You’ll find a lot of people won’t be willing to provide you with copies of their work because of the potential of having it plagiarised.
would be very careful. Though I got a good experience as I have been working in mental health since 2003 September.

I just need to make up the figure and good idea from the past assignments. I have not done any formal education either in school or college. The past assignment would guide me how to do assignments.. I wont copy at any rate.
kel45
Rep:
?
(Original post by moosec)
would be very careful.

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (588)
33.97%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (718)
41.48%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (346)
19.99%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed