The Student Room Group

i keep waking up with a sore neck

every morning, without fail. it's sore and stiff, and normally accompanied by a headache, too. what sort of pillow should i get to fix this?
spongy pillow
I have this too and I've tried a range of different pillows and nothing helps :/
Reply 3
Original post by Mina Abdulkerim
spongy pillow

really? they look kinda uncomfortable :<
Original post by bfm.mcdermott
I have this too and I've tried a range of different pillows and nothing helps :/

ugh
I sleep on spongy pillow and I always wake with Comfortable
Reply 5
Original post by Ciel.
every morning, without fail. it's sore and stiff, and normally accompanied by a headache, too. what sort of pillow should i get to fix this?

go to the doctor, you are always complaining of feeling ill

have him run some tests etc......
Reply 6
Original post by Mina Abdulkerim
I sleep on spongy pillow and I always wake with Comfortable

maybe i should give it a try then.
Original post by ANM775
go to the doctor, you are always complaining of feeling ill

have him run some tests etc......

nah, **** that. they're useless. i don't care about my health anyway. i just want to get some decent sleep
It could also be your mattress giving you issues. Have you had it for a long time? Maybe try flipping it, see if that helps.
solo:

chill a beer near freezing; rub your neck with your own thumbs hard for about 2 minutes. then rub your neck with the very cold beer, rolling up and down your neck. once your neck is numb from the ice cold beer, open and drink the beer and slowly roll your neck. slowly, don't get dizzy. this will loosen your neck and increase your buzz.

with a friend:

same thing, just do each other. then do each other.
Reply 9
Original post by DrawTheLine
It could also be your mattress giving you issues. Have you had it for a long time? Maybe try flipping it, see if that helps.

it's a memory foam one, we've had it for about 2 years? but i always wake up in really awkward positions, i'm a very restless sleeper. and our cat always sleeps on my chest or back, crushing me.....
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
solo:

chill a beer near freezing; rub your neck with your own thumbs hard for about 2 minutes. then rub your neck with the very cold beer, rolling up and down your neck. once your neck is numb from the ice cold beer, open and drink the beer and slowly roll your neck. slowly, don't get dizzy. this will loosen your neck and increase your buzz.

with a friend:

same thing, just do each other. then do each other.

wine would be nicer but i'll give it a try 🤣
Original post by Ciel.
wine would be nicer but i'll give it a try 🤣

I never said you had to drink the beer, any cold drink will do. I simply used beer as an example.

Quick Reply

Latest