The Student Room Group

How to show a passion for science?

Hi,

Trying to complete an application question that asks to show your interest and passion for science. What type of things would you mention? So far all I can think of is a subscription to a magazine.
Original post by lucyhargyx
Hi,

Trying to complete an application question that asks to show your interest and passion for science. What type of things would you mention? So far all I can think of is a subscription to a magazine.

Maybe youtube videos or a course you took online or any intriguing queetion you keep on asking yourself. Where are you applying to?
Original post by lucyhargyx
Hi,

Think of anything you have done outside of regular work at school related to your subject. Read any books on the subject that you liked? Been to presentations/lectures/public events related to science? Done an EPQ? If you haven't done anything outside of your science GCSE's and A-levels, you are going to struggle to convince admissions tutors that you are really interested/passionate about science beyond picking to study the subject for another 2 years

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending