How do I prepare for the new NSAA section 2

Watch
Destinex
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello,
The new 2020 NSAA paper has a new section 2, tough A-level based multiple-choice questions.
Section 1 I can revise for, since its easier and the knowledge is based of GCSE, and there are more resources to practise from.
However, section 2, there is only 1 specimen paper - does anyone know of any resources which could help me revise for the paper?
Much appreciated.
Destinex
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Bump
Destinex
Rep:
Bump
Destinex
Rep:
BUMP
Theloniouss
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The old papers? How much revision do you need?
Destinex
Rep:
(Original post by Theloniouss)
The old papers? How much revision do you need?
I feel like NatSci is so hard to get accepted for . Yeah I'll do the old papers
Theloniouss
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Destinex)
I feel like NatSci is so hard to get accepted for . Yeah I'll do the old papers
The NSAA is basically designed to not require revision. It's multiple choice and based on (if you're doing A levels) content you've covered in class. Familiarity with the style and some timing estimates are all you really need.
Destinex
Rep:
(Original post by Theloniouss)
The NSAA is basically designed to not require revision. It's multiple choice and based on (if you're doing A levels) content you've covered in class. Familiarity with the style and some timing estimates are all you really need.
Ok thankyou
lozzie4476
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hello,
The new 2020 NSAA paper has a new section 2, tough A-level based multiple-choice questions.
Section 1 I can revise for, since its easier and the knowledge is based of GCSE, and there are more resources to practise from.
However, section 2, there is only 1 specimen paper - does anyone know of any resources which could help me revise for the paper?
Much appreciated.
I would really love to know this as well I think it's really difficult to revise for section 2 with the lack of resources... perhaps they'll take section 2 results with a pinch of salt this year. I certainly hope so
Destinex
Rep:
(Original post by lozzie4476)
I would really love to know this as well I think it's really difficult to revise for section 2 with the lack of resources... perhaps they'll take section 2 results with a pinch of salt this year. I certainly hope so
I think so too - but I have been revising for section 1 since now. Now I will focus on section 2, by just looking at the spec, and revising the stuff on there. Then, maybe do A-level/IB multichoice topic questions? But it's really hard your right
lozzie4476
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I think so too - but I have been revising for section 1 since now. Now I will focus on section 2, by just looking at the spec, and revising the stuff on there. Then, maybe do A-level/IB multichoice topic questions? But it's really hard your right
That's a good idea I think
leok444
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
what scores is everyone getting?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.81%
Okay (109)
28.91%
A bit lacking (140)
37.14%
Not good at all (91)
24.14%

Watched Threads