olioverdosed
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
pretty much that ^. i’m alternative as **** and im applying for 2021 entry - do many alt people go to UWE cause i don’t wanna be totally different to everyone else !
IdioticApple
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Everyone's different and you'll get along fine with most people as long as you're open minded and approachable (relatively, you don't need to be a doormat) - there's literally like 10000 people on and around campus a decent amount of the time so you'll always be able to find people you get on with
samakashaa
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
hi im also alt and im applying for uwe xo
evaclifton
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey, I don't attend UWE but I have lived in bristol for the last year and a half, i really love it here because there is a large student population - I never feel like i stand out too much because there are tons of alt people in bristol in general its a really progressive city so you see lots of fun coloured hair and the like. Great for artsy and musical people.
Formalis
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by olioverdosed)
>do many alt people go to UWE cause i don’t wanna be totally different to everyone else !
>alt people in Bristol
Have you been to Bristol? It's full of Alt people, you'll be fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (438)
56.3%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.7%

Watched Threads