The Student Room Group

Will I have to present my EPQ?

So I am doing the dissertation for my EPQ, but it says on my production log "planning for presentation, think about your audience, the use of a slideshow, use of notes etc".
Does this mean that I will have to present what my essay is about? Or is that something separate that my coordinator and supervisor will tell me to ignore?
Original post by GillisRobbieWGS
So I am doing the dissertation for my EPQ, but it says on my production log "planning for presentation, think about your audience, the use of a slideshow, use of notes etc".
Does this mean that I will have to present what my essay is about? Or is that something separate that my coordinator and supervisor will tell me to ignore?

I was confused about this too, I think we have to do a presentation at the end of the project that explains what we have researched. I was told that it's a PowerPoint presentation that should last 8 to 10 minutes and 5 minutes at the end for questions
yes you give a presentation at the end of your project, roughly 10 minutes of you explaining what you researched, what you concluded, what skills you learned etc. and then 5 minutes of q&a

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending